AP Inter Academic Calendar & Time Table Intermediate Exam dates Schedule
Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st First year and 2nd Second Year Academic Calendar
AP Inter Academic Calendar 2020
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Examination (BIE) may be Conduct from intermediate board exam time table. Inter 1st year ( Previous ) Exam start from and 2nd year ( Senior Inter ) Exam start from . Above dates Inter board Proposed to AP Government , After Govt. finalize examinations schedule release BIE.
All the Principals of junior colleges and composite colleges offering Intermediate Course in the State are informed that the Tentative Annual Academic Programe (Calendar) for the academic year 2020 – 2021 in respect of Junior and Composite Colleges in the State offering Intermediate course in general and vocational courses is as follows.
Classes should be conducted to the students who have shortage of attendance, before and after examinations on the above days.
Guidelines To Principals And Management
All the Principals/ Managements are requested to follow the instructions given hereunder:
- All the Managements of Private Un-Aided Junior Colleges are informed that accolding to Annual Calendar of 2020-2021, the Junior Colleges are deemed to be closed for summer vacation from 25-04-2021 (Sunday) to 31-05-2021 (Monday).
- In addition to the vacation, all Sundays & public holidays declared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh shall be observed as holidays.
- Admissions shall be made only in accordance with the admission schedule announced by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education.
- No college shall indulge in undue canvassing to force/ convince / attract students which results in unhealthy competition among colleges.
- No advertisement should carried out through hoardings, pamphlets, wall writings, elechvnic media or print media etc., that will result in unhealthy competitions among the colleges.
- All the principals of un-aided Junior Colleges are instructed not to offer or promise any guarantee Of performance or success at a public examination in advance as an inducement for admission as it amounting to violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh pubic Examinations (prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated Any violation noticed will be dealt under Law.
All the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges are hereby informed that, if any deviation is noticed, the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education will take action against the managements including dis-affiliation of the college.