APPSC Dept Tests Nov 2020 Session Notification released on 25th March 2021 Notification NO 4/2021
AP Departmental Test Notification Nov 2020 (March 2021) Session GOT / EOT / Special Lang. Fee Online Apply last date : AP GOT EOT Online Apply, AP Departmental Test Nov/ May Session Notification 2020 Apply Online Application at official website www.psc.ap.gov.in, GOT Notification, EOT Exam Fee payment. APPSC Departmental Test Exam Code wise Schedule/ Time table, Eligibility, How to apply Account Test @ website.apspsc.gov.in, Exam date, Last date for Online Applying. APPSC Departmental Tests Notification of May / Nov 2020 Session and How to Apply Department Test Online Application. AP Departmental Test GOT and EOT Material Download.
AP Departmental Test Notification Nov 2020 (March 2021) Session GOT / EOT / Special Lang. Online Apply
APPSC is invite to Departmental Tests applications from the candidates for May/ Nov 2020 Session Examinations through ON-LINE only on payment of Rs.200/- for each Test. Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for May/ November session examinations and Applicants who want to make their career with APPSC department can apply against APPSC Departmental Test through online mode. Online Applicants can check important dates related to exam from the below section.
AP Departmental Test Notification Nov 2020 (March 2021) Session GOT / AP EOT Online Apply, Special Lang. Online Apply link available below. APPSC Departmental Test application will be available on Commission’s website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 26.03.2021 The last date for submission of online application is 15.04.2021 up to 5PM and the payment of fees shall be accepted till 11:59 PM of 14.05.2021.
No Negetive Marks in APPSC Departmental Test
డిపార్ట్మెంటల్ పరీక్షల్లో నెగిటివ్ మార్కుల విధానానికి స్వస్తే వలకుతూ రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం నిర్ణయం తీసుకుంది. మేరకు సాధారణ పరిపాలనశాఖ కార్యదర్శి అభూషణ్ కుమార్ ఉత్తర్వులిచ్చారు. ఈ విధానాన్ని గత ప్రభుత్వం 2016లో అమల్లోకి తీసుకురాగా ఒక తప్పు సమాధానానికి 1/3 వంతు మార్కులు తగ్గిస్తున్నారు. దీనివల్ల ఉద్యోగులు సకాలంలో పదోన్నతులు. ఇంక్రిమెంట్లు పొందలేకపోతున్నారు. ఈ విషయాన్ని ఉద్యోగ సంఘాలు సీఎం వైఎస్ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి దృష్టికి తీసుకెళ్లగా ఆయన ఈ విధానాన్ని రద్దు చేశారు. ఇకపై ఏపీపీఎస్సీ నిర్వహించే డిపార్ట్మెంటల్ పరీక్షల్లో నెగిటివ్ మార్కులు ఉండవు.
APPSC Dept Tests Nov 2020 Session Notification Details
|Name of the Test||AP Departmental Test 2021|
|Title||Download APPSC Departmental Tests 2021 Notification|
|Subject||APPSC has released AP Departmental Tests notification on its website|
|Conducting Agency Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Starting Date To Apply||26.03.2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||15.04.2021|
|Exam Date||29/05/2021 to 03/06/2021|
- Rs 500 Towards Application Processing Fee
- Rs 500 for Each Paper of the Department Test.
- Application processing fee for each Test, besides the examination fee for each paper payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre.
How to Apply for Departmental Test Online Application :
- First visit official website www.apspsc.gov.in
- Departmental Test Notification Link Click
- Entering the your details the Applicant will get Challan Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India /AP Online centers.
- After the payment of fees, applicants required to re -login the page.
- Submit Application tab and online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Then, Fill it accurately with required vital information and upload scanned educational documents (if required).
- Next, Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all details carefully.
- At last, Click Submit button for final submission of application form and get hard copy of filled application form for future use.
APPSC Department Exam Dates:
The Department Tests are going to be held from 29/05/2021 to 03/06/2021.
29th May 2021:
08. The Accounts Test for Subordinate Officers, Part-I (WITH BOOKS) FN
10. Accounts Test for Subordinate Officers, Part-II (WITH BOOKS) AN
31st May 2021:
88. Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, First Paper (WITH BOOKS)
97. Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, Second Paper (WITH BOOKS)
146. Accounts Test for the Employees of Local Bodies, Paper-I. (WITH BOOKS)
148. Accounts Test for the Employees of Local Bodies, Paper-II (WITH BOOKS)
1st June 2021:
141. The Accounts Test for Executive Officers (WITH BOOKS)
Mode of Exam (Exam Pattern) :
Objective Type -Papers 2 Hours (120 Minutes) – 10.00 AM – 12.00 or Noon 3.00 PM – 5.00 PM
Scheme of Exam ( Exam Pattern ) of AP Departmental Test :
Duration of the
Time of the Examination
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM||2.00 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
Exam Centers Codes :
The Departmental Tests Exam Centers District Head Quarters Codes and Capital Hyderabad.
|Code No.||District Name||Code No.||District Name|
For any Technical problems Contact:
Problems in Online submission and downloading of HallTickets
Please contact 040 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates of Departmental Test Notification :
1. Date of issue of Notification : 25-03-2021
2. APPSC Departmental Tests Exam Schedule : 29/05/2021 to 03/06/2021
3. One Time Profile Registration Starts from : 28-04-2017
4. Online Application Submission Starts from : 26-03-2021
5. Last date for submission of Applications : 15-04-2021
- GOT Paper Code – 88 and 97 Exam on : 31-05-2021
- EOT Paper Code – 141 Exam on : 01-06-2021
- Special Language (paper code: 37) : -06-2021 ( After Noon )
* AP Departmental Test Nov 2020 Session Notification Download
* AP Departmental Test 2020 Apply Online Link Here
* AP Departmental Test Nov 2020 GOT, EOT, Sp. Language #Hall tickets Download
* AP Departmental Test Nov 2020 GOT, EOT, Sp. Language #Results Download
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|