AP Departmental Test Nov/ May Session Notification 2020 Apply Online Application at official website www.psc.ap.gov.in, GOT Notification, EOT Exam Fee payment. APPSC Departmental Test Exam Code wise Schedule/ Time table, Eligibility, How to apply Account Test @ website.apspsc.gov.in, Exam date, Last date for Online Applying. APPSC Departmental Tests Notification of May / Nov 2020 Session and How to Apply Department Test Online Application. AP Departmental Test GOT and EOT Material Download.
Get FREE Teachers News and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp Click Here to Register
APPSC Departmental Tests Notification 2020 Online Apply Fee Particulars
|AP Departmental Test Notification May / Nov Session|
APPSC is invite to Departmental Tests applications from the candidates for May/ Nov 2017 Session Examinations through ON-LINE only on payment of Rs.200/- for each Test. Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for May/ November session examinations through. Applicants who want to make their career with APPSC department can apply against APPSC Departmental Test through online mode. Applicants can check important dates related to exam from the below section.
APPSC Departmental Test application will be available on Commission’s website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 28.04.2017 The last date for submission of online application is 20.05.2017 up to 5PM and the payment of fees shall be accepted till 11:59 PM of 20.05.2017.
- The fee for each paper is Rs. 200/ (Rupees two hundred Only). However, No fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
- The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/(Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application processing fee for each Test, besides the examination fee for each paper payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre.
How to Apply for Departmental Test Online Application :
- First visit official website www.apspsc.gov.in
- Departmental Test Notification Link Click
- Entering the your details the Applicant will get Challan Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India /AP Online centers.
- After the payment of fees, applicants required to re -login the page.
- Submit Application tab and online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Then, Fill it accurately with required vital information and upload scanned educational documents (if required).
- Next, Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all details carefully.
- At last, Click Submit button for final submission of application form and get hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Scheme of Exam ( Exam Pattern ) of AP Departmental Test :
Duration of the
Time of the Examination
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM||2.00 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs.)||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM
(For P.C No. 5
2.00PM – 4.00 PM)
Exam Centers Codes :
The Departmental Tests Exam Centers District Head Quarters Codes and Capital Hyderabad.
|District Name||Code No.||District Name|
For any Technical problems Contact:
Problems in Online submission and downloading of HallTickets
Please contact 040 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates of Departmental Test Notification :
1. Date of issue of Notification : 26-04-2017
2. APPSC Departmental Tests Exam Schedule : 08-06-2017 to 13-06-2017
3. One Time Profile Registration Starts from : 28-04-2017
4. Online Application Submission Starts from : 28-04-2017
5. Last date for submission of Applications : 20-05-2017
6. Commencement of Departmental Test, May 2017 Session Examinations: 08-06-2017 to 13-06-2017
- GOT Paper Code – 88 and 97 Exam on : 10-06-2017
- EOT Paper Code – 141 Exam on : 11-06-2017
- Special Language (paper code: 37) : 11-16-2017 ( After Noon )
* AP Departmental Test May 2020 Session Notification Download
* AP Departmental Test 2020 Apply Online Link Here
* AP Departmental Test May 2020 GOT, EOT, Sp. Language #Hall tickets Download
* AP Departmental Test May 2017 GOT, EOT, Sp. Language #Results Download