AP DEECET Online Mock test 2020 Dietcet Computer Based Test ( CBT ) Instructions : AP DEECET 2020 guidelines on Online Computer Based Entrance Test to Candidates. AP DEECET 2020 Online Exam Guidelines. AP DEECET 2020 CBT Guidelines for Candidates. AP DEECET Computer Test Instructions. AP DEECET 2020 Online Exam Guidelines, AP DEECET 2020 CBT Instructions AP DEECET Computer Based Test Instructions for Candidates. AP DEECET 2020 Online Computer Based Entrance Test Guidelines DEECET Examination guidelines to candidates. AP Dietcet 2020 Online Examination will be conducted from 05-2020 to 06-2020. How to appear AP DEECET 2020 Computer Based Test, AP DEECET 2020 CBT, AP DEECET 2020 Online Examination. Prior to the Exam , During the Exam and Don’t work instructions at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
AP DEECET Online Mock test 2020 Dietcet Computer Based Test ( CBT ) Instructions
AP DEECET Online Computer Based Entrance Test Guidelines to Candidates
AP School Education Department decided to conduct AP DEECET 2020 Entrance Exam through Computer Based Test (CBT) and DSE AP has given instructions on Computer Based Test to DEECET 2020 applied candidates. Read the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket. Without fail, every candidate should attempt the computer based mock test available at https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ & http://cse.ap.gov.in.
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
Candidates should follow the instructions before going to the online DEECET exam :
AP DEECET-2020 (Computer Based Test) Instructions to Candidates
Prior to the Exam:
1. Upon receipt of Hall Ticket, check for the following details.
2. Exam details including the date and time of the exam, Hall Ticket number and exam venue.
3. Check the correctness of name and registration number
4. Read the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
5. Without fail, every candidate should attempt the computer based mock test available at https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/ & http://cse.ap.gov.in.
Exam will be conducted in two sessions :
- Session one starts from 10.00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Session two Starts from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM duration would be 150 Minutes for each session.
- Candidates are requested to report to venue before 09:00. AM for forenoon session, and 01:30 PM for afternoon session and will not be allowed after designated time mentioned above.
During the Exam:
1. Please login with the appropriate password that has been provided in the Admit card
2. After logging in, your screen will appear as follows:
3. Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
4. Detailed exam instructions – Please read through and understand thoroughly.
5. Click the check-box next to “The computer provided to me is in proper condition, I have read and understood the instructions given above”
6. Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
7. You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions selecting one of the four alternative answers provided.
8. On the online exam question paper screen, balance time left for exam will be displayed on the top right hand corner of the screen.
9. If extra time is allotted to Physically Challenged Candidates , it will be displayed separately.
The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
i) Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
ii) White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
iii) Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.iv) Violet (Circle) – Marked by candidate for review.
v) Violet (Circle) with a Green tick – Answered but marked by candidate for review.
11. After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question. Please ensure that you click the SAVE & Next button before you move to the next question.
12. To correct/change any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
13. At any point of time during exam, a ready reference of the questions answered, not answered, marked for review is displayed on the right side of the screen.
14. Questions that are answered and “Marked for Review” will be considered as ANSWERED.
15. In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top of the question paper document visible on the Computer screen
16. You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen if necessary/required.
17. The SUBMIT button will be activated at the end of exam. Please keep checking the timer on your screen. Please ensure that you click the SUBMIT button before completing the test.
18. In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
19. Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
Don’t work bellow functions :
1. Do not touch the key board, as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
2. Do not Use mobile phones, tablet / iPod or other items during the examination
3. Do not indulge in malpractices of any kind in the exam room
4. Do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
5. You cannot leave exam room before 150 min. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the rest room.