AP Child Care Leave GO Guidelines and Application Form Proceedings – GO 132 Downlaod
AP 60 Days Child Care Leave to AP Women Employees Rules GO 132. Child Care Leave Application Form For AP State Government Women Employees and Teachers. CCL Application Form For AP State Government Women Employees & rules in telugu pdf. 60 days Child Care Leave for AP Women Employees & Application Form Download. AP GO.No.132 Released for 60 Days Child Care Leave for AP Women Employees. AP Women Employees can avail this leave with proper way.
AP GO 132 Child care Leave two months for AP Women Employees, AP Lady Teachers PRC GO.132. Sanction of Child Care Leave 60 days to Women Employees leave Rules and Guidelines as per 10th Pay Commission Recommendations. Andhra Pradesh Public Services Finance Department PRC 2015 on Child Care Leave Sanction of Child Care Leave for two months to the women employees of the State Orders. AP Finance (HR-IV-FR) Department G.O.Ms.No.132 Dated. 06.07.2016 is about Child Care Leave for women is as follows.
AP GO 132 Child Care Leave Aliament Guidelines and Proforma Maintaining Account
1. Representation of the Andhra Pradesh Non-Gazetted Officer’s Association Dated, Nil.
2. Representation of the Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association dated, Nil.
1. In the references read above, the Associations requested for sanction of the Child Care leave to all women employees.
2. The recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission in this regard are extracted below:
|Title||Child Care Leave to AP Women Employees|
|Subject||60 days Child Care Leave to AP Women Employees|
|How many days in Child Care Leave||60 days (2 Months)|
|AP Govt Order||AP GO.Ms.No.132, Dated: 06.07.2016 released in AP PRC 2015|
|Department||Govt of AP, Public Services – Finance Department|
|10th PRC Order||Sanction of Child Care Leave for two months to the women employees of the State|
The Commission considers the demand to be reasonable and recommends sanction of Child Care Leave of up to 2 years to all women employees in the entire service career, to look after 2 eldest children up to the age of 18 years.
3. Government after careful consideration hereby order that the women employees be permitted to avail child care leave for two months viz., sixty days in the entire service to take care of the minor child for rearing or for looking after any other needs of the child during school or college examinations, sickness etc.,
Child Care leave sanction to the following Conditions
- a) Child Care leave of two months can be sanctioned in not less than 3 spells to look after two children up to the age of 18 years and with disabled children up to 22 years. The Child Care leave would be permitted only if the child is dependent on the Government servant.
- b) LTC cannot be availed during the Child Care Leave as the leave is granted for the specific purpose of taking care of the minor child for rearing or for looking after any other needs of the child during examination, sickness etc.
- c) The leave account for child care shall be maintained in the prescribed proforma enclosed and it shall be kept along with the Service Book of the Government servant concerned. The leave shall be deducted from the Child care leave account.
- d) Child Care leave shall not be debited against the leave account viz., Earned Leave, Half Pay leave
- e) The Head of the office shall ensure that the availment of Child Care leave to an employee will not affect the functioning of the office for which necessary orders depending upon the circumstances of the office may be issued.
- f) Child Care leave cannot be demanded as a matter of right. It requires the prior proper approval of the leave sanctioning authority.
- g) The leave is to be treated like Earned Leave and sanctioned as such
- h) The Child Care Leave may be sanctioned in continuation with maternity leave or any other leave other than Casual Leave and Special Casual Leave.
- i) The Child Care leave can be sanctioned during period of probation also. However, the period of probation shall be extended to that extent.
- j) The Child Care leave can also be allowed for leave not due.
4 This Order can be accessed at http//www.aponline.gov.in, http//www.goir.ap.gov.in and http//www.apfinance.gov.in
AP GO 132 Child Care Leave 60 days to AP women Employees Copy Download