AP 1st Inter Academic Calendar (1st Year) 2021-22 Released Holidays list & Exam Dates at bie.ap.gov.in. AP Intermediate 1st Year Academic Calendar 2021-22 (Revised). Board of Intermediate Education (BIE AP) has Released Revised Annual Calendar for first Year of Intermediate. Download the AP Inter Academic Calendar 2021-22 and First year Term Holidays Schedule, Working Days, Revised Syllabus Download from official website bie.ap.gov.in.
AP 1st Inter Academic Calendar (1st Year) 2021-22 Released Holidays list & Exam Dates at bie.ap.gov.in
Students Kindly note that the BIEAP First Year Inter Academic Calendar has been Revised as Classes will Start on 01-09-2021 as per File No.ESE51-13/108/2021-d Sec BIE Ref.No. 99/ E3/Calendar/2021-2022, dated: 06-07-2021. AP 1st Inter Academic Calendar (1st Year) 2021-22 Released Holidays list & Exam Dates at bie.ap.gov.in.
Sub: A.P.B.I.E – Academic- Intimation to all the Principals of Junior Colleges in the state regarding the release of Academic Calendar -All Teaching and Non-teaching staff have to attend the College-Orders-Reg.
BIE AP GOV IN Released Inter First Year Academic Calendar 2021-22
All the Principals of Junior colleges in the State are hereby informed that this office has released 2nd year Annual Academic Programme Calendar for the Academic year 2021-22 vide Rc.No. 99/ E3/Calendar/2021-2022, dated: 06-07-2021. The Online Classes for 2nd year will be commencing from 12.07.2021. Hence it is informed that the reopening of the Junior Colleges after summer vacation is on 12th July 2021. All the Teaching and Non- teaching staff should attend the College from 12th July 2021.
Andra Pradesh First Year Intermediate 2021-22 Details
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Title||Intermediate 1st year Academic Calendar 2021-22|
|Category||AP Inter Academic Calendar 2021-22|
|Study Year for||First Year Students|
|College Start From||01-09-2021|
|Number of Working Days||188|
|Official Web Site||bieap.gov.in|
|Status||Released on 17th August 2021|
1st year Annual Calendar for the Academic year 2021-2022
|No. of Working Days||188 days|
|First Term||01-09-2021 (Wednesday) to 31-12-2021 (Friday)|
|1 Unit Test||October 2021|
|II Unit Tent||November 2021|
|Half Yearly Examinations||13-12-2021 (Monday) To 18-12-2021(Saturday)|
|Second term||20-12-2021 (Monday) to 23-O1-2022 (Saturday)|
|III Unit Test||January 2022|
|IV Unit Test||February 2022|
|Pre – final Examinations||Last week of February 2022
Classes should be conducted to the student who kave shortage of attendance, before and after exaotinatons on the above days.
|Date of commnencement of theory Exams 2o22||First week of March 2022|
|Last working day for the Academic year 2021-22||23-04-2022 (Saturday)|
|Summer vacation||24-04-2022 (Sunday) to 3t-05-2022 (Tuesday) (Both days inclusived)|
|Advanced Supplementary Examiziationa||Last week of May 2022|
|Date of Reopening of College after summer vacation for the acadcmic year 2022-2023||01.06.2022 (Wednesday)|
Note : Note: All Second Saturdays are working days. No term Holidays.
Number of workingdays (month wise)for the academic year 2021-2022
|Month||No of Days||No of Sundays & Public Holidays||Probable No of Working Days|
All the Principals/Managements are requested to follow the instructions given hereunder:
- 1. All the Managements of Private Un-Aided Junior Colleges are informed that according to Annual Calendar of 2021-2022, the Junior Colleges are deemed to be closed for summer vacation from 24-04-2022 to 31-05-2022.
- 2. In addition to the vacation, all Sundays & public holidays declared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh shall be observed as holidays.
- 3. Admissions shall be made only in accordance with the admission schedule announced by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education.
- 4. No college shall indulge in undue canvassing to force/ convince / attract students which results in unhealthy competition among colleges.
- 5. No advertisement should be carried out through hoardings, pamphlets, wall writings, electronic media or print media etc., which will result in unhealthy competition among the colleges.
- 6. All the principals of un-aided Junior Colleges are instructed not to offer or promise any guarantee of performance or success at a public examination in advance as an inducement for admission as it amounting to a violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh pubic Examinations (prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated 13.05.1997. Any violation noticed will be dealt under Law.
All the Managements of private un-aided Jr. Colleges are hereby informed that, if any deviation is noticed, the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education will take action against the managements including dis-affiliation of the college.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|