AAI Recruitment Apply Online 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) on direct recruitment basis. Desirous candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates who recently completed their qualification and who are above 18 years are only eligible to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website is 400. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through online mode from 15-06-2022 to 14-07-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022
AAI Recruitment Apply Online 2022 | https://www.aai.aero/ | Junior Executive – Air Traffic Control | 400 Posts | Degree | Last Date: 14th July 2022
AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) had released notification for the posts of Junior Executive – Air Traffic Control to be recruited on direct recruitment basis. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its website www.aai.aero. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited on the head quarters. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 – Overview:AAI Recruitment Apply Online
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Executive – Air Traffic Control|
|No. of Posts||400|
|Starting Date to apply||15th June 2022|
|Last Date to apply||14th July 2022|
Vacancies of AAI Recruitment 2022:
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 400 Posts
- UR: 163 Posts
- EWS: 40 Posts
- OBC (NCL): 108 Posts
- SC: 59 Posts
- ST: 34 Posts
- PWD: 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the AAI Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for AAI should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates must complete Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. (or)
- Candidates must possess Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum) (or)
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- No experience is needed to apply for the posts.
- Candidates enrolled in final semester (where semester-system is applicable)/ final year (where year-system is applicable) on the cut-off date are allowed to apply for the post
- Age, Experience, reservation certificates and all other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 14.07.2022.
Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should not exceed 27 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale for AAI Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get pay of about Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000/- according to the Government Rules and Regulations
Selection Criteria for AAI Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Online test and Certificates Verification.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to Online test and certificates verification process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates will receive admit card regarding written examination one week prior to the examination date.
- Candidates must carry an admit card along with a valid ID Proof for attending the examination.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination are eligible to appear for interview.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application copy
- Residence Certificate
Application Fee for AAI Notification
General category candidates must pay fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 81/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of Airports Authority of India, www.aai.aero/
- Click on the Recruitment tab available in the home page
- Search for the Notification of Junior Executive in Air Traffi Control
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end of the recruitment notification
- Read the official notifications carefully by reading all the details
- Fill the required details correctly in the online application form at appropriate places
- Upload recent copies of photograph and signature
- Submit the form by checking all the details
- Take photo copy of the online application form.
About Airports Authority of India:
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is
entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the
ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status
Address For Communication:
Airports Authority of India, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003.
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Submission: 15-06-2022
Last Date for Online Submission: 14-07-2022