AP School Reopening 22nd Sep 50% Teachers Attend Guidelines – AP Unlock 4.0
50% Teachers Attend Guidelines form 22nd Sep – Schools Reopening Instructions of AP Unlock 4.0 : AP School Reopening 22nd Sep 50% Teachers Attend Guidelines – AP Unlock 4.0. AP State Unlock 4.0 Guidelines up to 30th Sep COVID 19 Unlock 4.0. Opening of school, Headmaster and all teachers shall report to school. Draw up a job chart for attending the school @ 50% of the total teachers everyday from 22nd onwards. G.O.Rt.No.390 Dated 07.09.2020 Andra Pradesh HM&FW Department – Containment, Control, and Prevention of COVID – 19 – The Epidemic Disease Act, 1897- Disaster Management Act, 2005 –“Unlock 4.0” Guidelines for Phased Reopening in the State of Andhra Pradesh – Orders-Issued.
50% Teachers Attend Guidelines form 22nd Sep – Schools Reopening Instructions of AP Unlock 4.0
In continuation to the orders issued in the ref 1st read above, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that, the Government has issued “Unlock 4.0” guidelines for phased reopening in the State of Andhra Pradesh and requested to take further necessary action on the following. 50% Teachers Attend Guidelines form 22nd Sep – Schools Reopening Instructions of AP Unlock 4.0.
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
Guidelines for attending the school
2. Teachers shall have to attend the schools @ 50 % at a time for online teaching/tele counselling and related work for guiding on the vidya varadhi work in all schools, government, private and private aided in areas outside the Containment Zones only.
3. All the Head Masters are requested to follow the generic preventive measures include simple public health measures that are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19. These measures need to be observed by all (teachers, employees and students) in these places at all times.
1. Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
2. Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
3. Frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty.
4. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be done wherever feasible.
5. Respiratory etiquette’s to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
6. Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest.
7. Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
8. Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App may be advised wherever feasible.
4. All the Head Masters are requested to take necessary action to sanitize the school premises i.e, all work areas intended for teaching/demonstrations etc., including laboratories, other common utility areas and with particular attention to frequently touched surfaces etc., with the help of sanitary workers engaged and also in consultation with the Panchayat Raj Department / Municipal Administration Department.
5. All students must wear face masks while attending schools. Seating arrangement to ensure a distance of 6 feet between chairs, desks etc. They have to follow social distancing as per precautionary COVID-19 norms.
6. Proper supervision has to be taken on each and every student. Sharing of items like notebook, pens/pencil, eraser, water bottle etc., among the students should not be allowed.
Guidance to children studying from Class I to VIII
7. Children admitted in Class I to VIII shall continue to learn from home only. They shall not be called to school at any cost. If any guidance is to be given to them their parents or guardians to be called to school.
8. Instructions with regard to Online education issued earlier will hold good.
9. For the purpose of enabling the children to learn from home, the timetable given earlier has been over by 4-9-2020. Since the schools are tentatively scheduled be reopened w.e.f 5-10-2020, the VIDYA VARADHI and VIDYAMRUTAM shall be continued. The sheets prepared for Class I and VIII are placed on ABHYASA app and the teachers shall download the sheets and give guidance to the students accordingly.
Guidance to children studying from Class IX to XII
10. Students of classes 9 to 12 will be permitted to visit their schools in areas outside containment zones only on voluntary basis for taking guidance from their teachers. This will be subject to written consent of their parents/guardians and will be permitted with effect from 21st September, 2020.
11. Teachers teaching class 9 to 12 shall prepare an action plan to extend necessary teaching/counselling guidance to all students duly classifying them as high tech, low tech and no tech categories and start the academic activity for the year 2020-21. This academic activity will primarily be about the revision of previous class topics. It means the teachers shall guide the students in revising the syllabus of class VIII to XI for children now joined class IX to XII. This activity shall continue till the next round of guidelines is issued.
12. In case of children studying in Residential Schools, KGBVs and students of welfare hostels, the teachers shall create a whatsapp group and extend guidance online. Further, those children may also attend their nearest high school to receive the guidance. For eg. a student from Kasibugga of Srikakulam district is studying in AP Residential School, Tadikonda, Guntur district may attend the ZP High School, Kasibugga and receive guidance. Further, the Principal of AP Residential School, Tadikonda may also create a whatsapp group of Class IX and X separately duly adding the subject teachers in the group and ensure that the guidance is extended to the students. He may also address the headmasters of the high schools of the native places of the students to extend necessary guidance to his students. Vigilance to the needs of the students, building up a learning fraternity and extensive use of electronic and communications media are vital to make learning in times of COVID a success.
Activity Schedule from 21-9-2020 to 30-9-2020 for Class IX to XII
Day wise activity for the children from Class IX to XII from 21st to 30th (10 days) shall be as follows
|21-9-2020||Opening of school, Headmaster and all teachers shall report to school.
Draw up a job chart for attending the school @ 50% of the total teachers everyday from 22nd onwards.
Conducting the PC and explaining the instructions and also awareness on the measures to be taken to contain and control COVID 19 and the proposed plan of action for Class IX to XII.
|22-9-2020||First round of 50% of teachers will display the plan of action on the notice board, start counselling the students, give them a test paper to students to assess their learning outcome of the previous academic year i.e., Class IX students will take a test of their learning outcomes of Class VIII and so on.|
|23-9-2020||Second round of 50% teachers shall take up the above work pertaining to their subject.|
|24-9-2020, 26-9-2020 & 29-9-2020||First round of teachers shall analyse the test results and extend guidance to the students for remedial practice and give them day wise worksheets, so that children can practice them at home or at school depending on their choice and convenience.|
|25-9-2020, 28-9-2020 & 30-9-2020||Second round of teachers shall take up the same work pertaining to their subjects as done by the first round of teachers.|