WBHRB Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Warden under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 165. Desirous candidates may apply online through www.wbhrb.in on or before last date of submission, i.e. from 17-06-2022 to 30-06-2022. Candidates who completed Madhyamik and want to secure a job in the Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of WBHRB Recruitment 2022. Selected candidates will be employed on direct recruitment basis.
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 | www.wbhrb.in | Warden | Madhyamik | 165 Posts | Last Date: 30th June 2022
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Warden is completely based on their performance in their written test/ interview. Candidates who completed Madhyamik and searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Name of the Department||West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Name of the Post||Warden|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||165|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||30th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of WBHRB Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment 2022
Candidates who completed Madhyamik from a board recognized by State Government are only eligible to apply for the posts.
Candidates must be born in between 01-Jan-1982 and 01-Jan-2004. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,600/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates to the posts of Warden has been selected based on their performance in the written test/ Certificate verification process
Important points to be noted:
- The shortlisting shall be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination from each category as per seat details mentioned above.
- The shortlisted candidates, as per merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, shall be called for written test or interview
- Shortlisted candidates will receive admit cards before 15 days to the examination.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority applicable for jobs under Government of India, during document verification and PWD Candidates must produce their disability certificate
- Candidates have to produce their valid ID Card, i.e., AADAAR / PAN / Voters ID / Driving License / Certificate Issued by Educational Institute, during document verification.
- Final selection of the candidates will be made after the performance in the written test, experience and verification of documents.
- WBHRB shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post
General Category candidates must pay fee of Rs. 160/- through online mode.
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.wbhrb.in
- Register yourself by filling all the personal details as One time registration
- Get an unique registration number and password details for opening the application form.
- Click on the online application for the above mentioned posts.
- Select the particular post to which you want to apply
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed
- No need to pay application fee
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About West Bengal Health Recruitment Board:
The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to provide proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control.
With a view to see that health care delivery system at the desired level shall run effectively and smoothly with the required number of Medical/ Paramedical and other Staff belonging to various categories at different level, Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted “West Bengal Health Recruitment Board”.
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 17-06-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30-06-2022
Address for communication:
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Benfish Tower (1st & 2nd Floor)
GN 31,Sector-V,Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091
TeleFax No 23570085