UP Pandit Deen Dayal Gyamodyog Rozgar Scheme 2023 :Eligibility,Goal,Process to apply
UP Pandit Deen Dayal Gyamodyog Rozgar Scheme :Eligibility,Goal,Process to apply Friends, today we are going to tell you about the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana and how you can register for it online. In response to rising unemployment and crime, the Indian government launched the Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana. Under this, the central government is running various skill training schemes to provide employment to the country’s poor unemployed people, so that these youths can be provided employment by training them so that they can contribute to their future as well as the country’s development. Today, we are providing you with all of the information you need to participate fully in this scheme.
The purpose of the Pandit Dindayal Yojana is to make good use of the country’s youth power by training them in their favourite skills, and then providing them with a job once their training is completed and they are proficient in their work. Along with this, the government issues a certificate, which makes it very easy for the youth to find work. Following this, the country’s youth employment eliminates their unemployment, and the country advances as a result.
Evaluation of the Pandit Dindayal Yojana
Deendayal Upadhyaya Gramin Kaushal Yojana’s main goal is to provide training and placement to poor rural unemployed youth. The scheme is run by the Ministry of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Livelihood. The implementing agency provides placement by providing skill training. Pandit Dindayal Yojana placement performance has been evaluated. It was discovered that the placement performance under this scheme is poor. The Karnataka Evaluation Authority conducted this evaluation. The evaluation revealed the following key points.
- From 2014-15 to 2018-19, the organisation evaluated.
- During the five years covered by this evaluation, the placement rate under this scheme was 36.68%.
- This placement rate is significantly lower than the scheme guidelines and the national placement rate.
- This scheme benefits the vast majority of graduates.
- The Karnataka Evaluation Authority conducted the survey on 2687 people.
- Approximately 40% of these were graduates.
- This means that the majority of the benefits of this scheme are reaching educated unemployed citizens.
- The evaluation also revealed that nearly half of the beneficiaries were placed within three months of receiving the training. Many of these recipients had resigned from their jobs due to the low pay and inconvenient location.
- Kodagu, Uttara Kannada, Mandya, and Bengaluru are among the districts that have done well under the scheme.
- Davangere, Bidar, Yadgir, and Bengal Court are the districts with the lowest performance under the Pandit Dindayal Yojana.
- Ausdan’s monthly salary under this scheme is Rs.8136.45.
Important information about the Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana
- Payment will be made directly from the Treasury to the lender banks via RTGS under the employment scheme.
- This scheme requires applicants to be at least 18 years old and no older than 50 years old.
- Loans for employment will be made available to the unemployed in the state’s rural areas through this employment scheme.
- After determining the availability of raw materials, a village industry unit is established for the selected individuals.
- The scheme will provide applicants with a loan of up to Rs. 25.00 lakh with the assistance of a bank.
- An application form in the prescribed format, a copy of the Aadhaar card, a certificate of educational qualification (where applicable), a certificate of training (for trained beneficiaries), an outline of the proposed scheme, work site related records and photographs, and so on will be required.
The following are the benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana:
The Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana will help to alleviate the increasing unemployment in Uttar Pradesh’s districts.
- Under the above scheme, the facility of interest subvention (up to a maximum of 13 percent) on the residual loan amount after deducting the margin money subsidy and entrepreneur contribution from the project cost will be provided to units financed under the Prime
- Minister’s Employment Generation Program for three years from the date of the loan’s first disbursement.
- Because of the high costs associated with the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program, the units frequently become ill and are unable to provide employment.
- This scheme will eliminate such possibilities, allowing future units to be strengthened and employment opportunities to improve.
- All relevant scheme procedures will be completed online beginning with the current fiscal year.
Criteria for Eligibility
Residence: This scheme is only available to youth in Uttar Pradesh. To be eligible, you must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Age: The minimum age for enrollment is 18 years old, and the maximum age is 50 years old. This scheme, once again, is aimed at the state’s youth.
Aadhar card:In order to enrol in this scheme, you must have your Aadhar card. If you do not have one, you can apply for one before the enrollment period begins.
Academic qualification: If you want to apply for a loan worth Rs. 15 lakh or more, you must have completed the 10th standard at least from a recognised board or university.
Work experience documentation, if applicable: If you have previous work experience, you must produce documents related to your previous work.
Documents Required for the UP Deendayal Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana
To apply for the Uttar Pradesh Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana, the applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- The applicant must have his or her 10th class certificate in order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana.
- This scheme was created primarily for Uttar Pradesh residents, so you must have a permanent residence certificate to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana.
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant must have a passport-sized photo.
- The benefit received under this scheme will be deposited into the applicant’s bank account, so the applicant must have access to his bank account information and passbook.
How do you apply?
- You must apply via the official website at http://upkhadi.data-center.co.in/. If you click on this link, you will be taken to their main page.
- Click on the link that says, “Increasing rural unemployment and rural education had to do with the rise of the Pt. Deendayal Rozgar Yojana in the state to generate maximum employment opportunities.”
- There will now be a new page with the title “0”. This is the page where you will fill out your information and complete your registration.
- When you get to the third page, you’ll notice a table at the bottom with links. You can download the form by clicking on any of the links. You can then submit it to your local authorities.
- This scheme will assist the scheme’s youth in finding employment. Those who are village entrepreneurs will also benefit greatly from the scheme’s training opportunities. It will aid in skill development as well as job creation at the grassroots level.
1)What exactly is the UP Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana?
Ans The UP Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana is a welfare scheme launched for unemployed citizens living in rural areas, the benefits of which can be used to start a business by any unemployed citizen of the state.
2)When and who initiated the Uttar Pradesh Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana?
Ans Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath launched this scheme on December 25, 2014.