Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test New Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in 2023 | Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Apply
TS TET Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in | Teacher job Aspirants in Telangana state have Received Good News as the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Notification 2023 was Released on Tuesday. The TET Paper-1 and Paper-2 Exams are scheduled for September 15. Interested candidates can Apply online from 2nd to 16th August – 2023.
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Form Apply Notably, both DED and BED Candidates have been Granted the Opportunity To Appear For The Paper-1 Examinations. Moreover, BED Qualified Candidates Are Allowed To Appear For Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 Examinations. TS TET New Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in 2023 | Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Apply. TS TET New Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in 2023.
Application Procedure For TS TET 2023 will Begin Tomorrow, “August 2nd – 2023”, and interested Applicants will Have until “August 16th “ to Submit their online Registration forms.
The TS TET is planned to take place in two Shifts on September 15th.
Paper-1 will be Held From 9.30 a.m. to 12 p.m., and
Paper-2 will be held from 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The TS TET Result 2023 is expected to be released on September 27, 2023.
TS TET New Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in 2023 | Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Apply
TS TET 2023 Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in | Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Apply Now at tstet.cgg.gov.in 2023. TS TET New Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in 2023 Telangana TET Notification 2023 TS TET Exam Dates, Online Application, Syllabus and tstet Exam Pattren @ tstet.cgg.gov.in. ts tet Notification 2023 in Telugu, Telangana TET Application Form 2023, TS TET Online Form Notification, Telangana TET 2023 Exam , Notification for 8792 posts in Telangana State. Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET 2023) to Be Conducted by Department of School Education @ http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/.
- Application Starts on : 2nd / August /2023
- Application Last Date : 16th/August/2023
- Exam Date : 15th/ September / 2023 paper-1 Exam Timings For : 9:30 To 12:00 Pm
- paper-2 Exam Timings For : 2:30 To 5:00 Pm
- Exam Fee Details : 400
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : https://tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET 2023 Exakm Fee Particulars and Submission of Application Online, Date and Timings of TS TET, Procedure for Submission of Application online, Examination Centers for TS-TET 2023. Eligibility Criteria, Structure, Content and Syllabus and Exam Pattern of TS-TET. Pass Criteria in TET, Validity period of TET Certificate / Marks Memo, Weightage for TS-TET Scores in selection in District Selection Committee (DSC) Recruitments, Storage of examination material , Model Papers Download, Important dates of TS TET 2023 and Exemption from passing TS-TET at http://tstet.cgg.gov.in.
TS TET 2023 Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in | Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Apply Now
1. Online Applications are invited from the Eligible Candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to VIII in schools in Telangana State for appearance in the First Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS-TET , 2023) to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State on 26th March , 2023 in all 31 Districts of the State.
- Application Starts on : 2nd / August /2023
- Application Last Date : 16th/August/2023
2. In accordance with the provisions of sub – section (1) of section 23 of the Right to Education Act (RTE), 2009, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide it’s Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that she/he should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE. Accordingly, Government of Telangana State has issued guidelines for conducting Teacher Eligibility Test in Telangana State vide G.Os cited in the reference above.
TSTET 2023 Notification Details
3. All candidates who possess D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., / Language Pandit or equivalent qualifications and candidates pursuing final year of the said courses with requisite percentage of marks obtained as given in the information bulletin of TS-TET and who aspire to become teachers for classes I to VIII in the schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Telangana State can appear for TS-TET.
However, the candidates intending to seek employment as a teacher in private unaided schools shall have the option of appearing at CTET conducted by Central Government through CBSE instead of TS-TET, if they so desire. The candidates who did not qualify in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd , and 4th APTETs can also apply for the first TS-TET. Further, the candidates who got qualified in the earlier TETs can also apply for first TS-TET if they desire improvement over their previous TET score.
4. The test (TS-TET) will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates intend to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
Date and Timings of TS TET :
TS-TET will be conducted in all the Districts of the State. The duration and timings of the test are given below:
- Paper-I: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
- Paper-II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
TS TET Fee and Submission of Application Online :
TS TET (Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test) Fee and Application Submission Process, Please Refer To The official website of the Telangana State Department of School Education or the official TS TET Notification For The Relevant Year.
Fee for TS TET: The Application Fee For TS TET varies Based on the Category of the Candidate. Typically, candidates Belonging to Different Categories have Different Fee Structures. For Example, the fee for General category candidates may be higher compared to SC/ST/BC/Differently-Abled candidates.
Submission of Application Online:
To submit the TS TET application online, follow these general steps (subject to change as per the latest notification):
- Visit the official website of the Telangana State Department of School Education or the TS TET portal.
- Look for the TS TET Notification or the “Apply Online” link for the relevant year.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link to access the application form.
- Fill in the Required details in the Application form, including personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of the Necessary Documents, such as photographs and signatures, as per the specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee online through the available payment modes (credit/debit card, net banking, etc.). The fee amount will be based on your category.
- Double-check all the entered details before final submission.
- Submit the application form online, and a unique application number or registration ID will be generated.
- Download and print a copy of the submitted application form for future reference
Procedure for submission of Application online :
Detailed procedure for Applying ONLINE procedure for Submitting an Application Online For Any Specific Exam or Service May Vary Depending on the Organization or Authority Conducting The Process. For Accurate and up-to-Date Information, it is Essential to Refer to the official website of the Concerned Organization or Follow the Guidelines Mentioned in the official Notification For the Particular Application you are Interested in.
However, I can provide you with a General outline of the Steps involved in the Online Application Submission process:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the organization conducting the recruitment or exam. Look for the section related to the application process or the “Apply Online” link.
- Registration: If you are a new user, you will need to register on the website by providing basic details such as name, email address, mobile number, etc. A registration ID or username and password will be generated.
- Login: Use the registration ID or username and password to log in to the application portal.
- Fill in the Application Form: Complete the application form by providing all the required information, such as personal details, educational qualifications, address, etc. Be careful to enter accurate and up-to-date information.
- Upload Documents: You may be required to upload scanned copies of documents such as photographs, signatures, certificates, or any other supporting documents as per the specified format and size.
- Pay Application Fee: If there is an application fee, make the payment through the available online payment modes, such as credit/debit card, net banking, or other methods.
- Review and Submit: Double-check all the details entered in the application form before final submission. Once you are sure everything is accurate, submit the application.
- Download and Print: After successful submission, download and print a copy of the submitted application form or the confirmation page for future reference.
Examination Centers for TS-TET 2023 :
TS TET 2023 Notification tstet.cgg.gov.in | Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Apply link here. TS-TET shall be conducted in all the 31 Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any Examination Centre (District) of his choice. However, when the capacity of any particular Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted, that particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose the Examination Centre (District) of his/her choice from the remaining list available.
TS TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates at the time of applying for TS-TET 2020 should be in possession of the minimum qualifications prescribed for a teacher for I to V classes (Paper-I) and VI to VIII classes (Paper-II) as given in Information Bulletin. The candidates who are pursuing final year of any of the Teacher Education Courses recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be, and / or the Language Pandit Training Courses can also appear for the First TS-TET 2023.
However , it is clarified that appearance or a pass in TS-TET by itself will not vest any right in a candidate to be considered for appointment to the post of Teacher in Government / Zilla Parishad / Mandal Parishad / Municipal and Private Aided Schools, unless he is in possession of the qualifications prescribed for appointment to such post in the relevant statutory recruitment rules framed by State Government from time to time as on the date prescribed there in for possession of such qualifications.
Details of qualifications prescribed for TS-TET are provided in the Information Bulletin Structure, Content and Syllabus of TS-TET
a) The structure and content of each part of Paper-I and Paper-II of the first TSTET, and the breakup of the total 150 marks among various parts of the paper are given in the Information Bulletin.
b) Syllabus for TS-TET can be downloaded from http://tstet.cgg.gov.in.
Pass Criteria in TET
- i) General 60% and above
- ii) BC 50% and above
- iii) SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH)** 40% and above
Note: Physically disabled with at least 40% disability only will be considered in respect of visually and orthopedically disabled. With regard to Hearing Impaired, minimum 75% disability will be considered under PH category.
Validity period of TET Certificate / Marks Memo
TS-TET Certificate / Marks Memo shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination in accordance with NCTE Guidelines.
Weightage for TS-TET Scores in selection in District Selection Committee (DSC) Recruitments
20% weightage will be given to TS-TET scores in the ensuing Teacher Recruitment of the State Government i.e., 20% weightage is for TS-TET score and 80% weightage for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
Storage of examination material
The examination related material will be preserved for six months from the date of examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
Important dates of TS TET 2023
|TS TET Notification Release Date||02-08-2023|
|Opening date of application||02-08-2023|
|Closing date of application||16-08-2023|
|Release of Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|TS TET Exam date||15-09-2023|
|Exam timings||Paper-I: 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
Paper-II: 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM
Teachers who were appointed before NCTE notification, dated 23.08.2010 on selection by District Selection Committee or by competent authority in Govt. / Local Authority as per Recruitment rules prevalent at that time are exempted from appearing TET Exam. However, teachers working in private schools whose appointments were not approved by competent authority in Government are not exempted from passing TET. Such teachers of private unaided schools can also appear TET conducted by either state Government or Central Government. Teachers working in private aided schools whose appointment is not approved by the competent authority should invariably pass TS-TET only.
Help line and Important Phone No.s of TS TET 2023
- For any Technical problems in Online Application submission and download of hall-tickets call Ph: 040-23120340,
- For any Domain related issues call Ph:9133353372,9133353373,9133353374,9133353375 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)
|S.No||TS TET 2023 Comple Details||Details|
|1||TS TET 2023 Notification||Download Details|
|2||TS TET How to Apply||Download Details|
|3||TS TET 2023 Online Apply||Download Details|
|4||TS TET 2023 Schedule||Download Details|
|5||TS TET 2023 Guidelines||Download Details|
|6||TS TET Exam Pattern||Download Details|
|7||TS TET Paper I Exam Bits||Download Details|
|8||TS TET Paper II Exam Bits||Download Details|
|9||TS TET 2023 Hall tickets||Download Details|
|10||TS TET 2023 Model Papers with Key||Download Details|
|11||Telangana TET Paper 2 Syllabus||Download Details|