TAMILNADU Revenue Dept / Village Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2022 | TN Revenue Dept Village Assistant Hall Ticket 2022 | TN Revenue Dept Exam Date 2022 Admit Card:
TamilNadu Revenue Dept Village Assistant Hall Ticket 2022/Admit card | TN Board will be Conduct the Village Assistant Post For Revenue Dept of Village Assistant Examination on 04.12.2022. Candidates who are waiting for the Admit card can Download here, the Direct link to Download Admit card will be update once official Release. Applicants stay with us to getting latest updates in our blog. Once official release the admit card here we will update with our delay.
TN Village Assistant Hall Ticket 2022 Exam Date
The Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Recruitment Board generated the link to download the Tamil Nadu VAO Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket 2022. All applicants who applied for the TN Village Assistant Officer Recruitment between October 10th and November 7th, 2022. These candidates must pass a written exam and an interview in order to be considered for one of the 2748 VAO positions. The TN Village Assistant Hall Ticket 2022 was recently released. The Tamil Nadu VAO Exam is scheduled for November 30th, 2022. To gain entry to the exam centre, applicants must bring hard copies of the Tamil Nadu VAO Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket 2022. Check Here for the TN Village Assistant Exam Date, Time, Center, Pattern, Syllabus, Result, and Other Updates.
TN Revenue Dept Village Assistant Admit Card 2022 Download Link:
|The Board Name||Tamil Nadu Revenue Department|
|The Post’s Title||Village Assistant|
|Number of Openings||2748|
|Status||Admit Card Release Soon|
Village Assistant Hall Ticket for Tamil Nadu 2022
The most important document for candidates who are applying for Village Assistant posts via the written test is the admission card. All the details applicants require for the exam are on the TN Village Assistant Hall Ticket 2022. A few days prior to the exam, candidates must register on the authority’s website in order to print their admit cards. The releasing date for the TN Village Assistant Admit Card 2022 is not yet known. The candidates must therefore periodically visit the authority portal.
Without carefully reviewing the information on their admit cards, candidates are not permitted to proceed with the written exam. The following information is on the TN Revenue VA admit card 2022 that applicants are required to validate.
- Candidate name
- Category Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate, Registration Number, and Exam Roll Number
- information on the location where the exam will be administered
- Time to arrive at the exam site and report for duty
- Important directives for the exam day
TN Village Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 –
The examination pattern for the TN VA Exam has been mentioned below –
- There will be a total no. of 40 questions for 40 marks.
- The time duration will be of 1 hour.
- The minimum passing marks would be around 16 marks.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge & village Administration Procedures||40||40||60 minutes|
How to Get TN Revenue Dept Village Assistant Admit Card 2022
Go to https://www.tn.gov.in/ to access the official website.
Navigate to the ‘TN Revenue Department Village Assistant Call Letter 2022’ link.
Enter your login information, including your Login Id and Password.
Click the Submit button.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
Save and print your admit card.
Print the exam hall ticket and bring it with you to the exam.
The candidates must be familiar with all the requirements before taking the Tamil Nadu VA Exam 2022. A list of all of these recommendations is provided below. It must be read by the applicants before they may sit for the test.
- Candidates Must Take Multiple Hard Copies of the Hall Ticket Before hand to be immune to any last-moment stress.
- On the day of the exam, the applicants must bring one form of identification along with their Tamil Nadu
- Village Assistant Admit Card 2022.
- To arrive at the testing location on time, candidates must be fully informed of the location address.
- Candidates must arrive at the exam site one hour prior to the reporting time by noting it on their calendars.