Sainik School Counselling 2024 AISSEE Admission Schedule, Date
Sainik School Counselling Registration 2024 will begin on March 6, 2024, Following the National Testing Agencies Announcement of the Sainik School Result (NTA). National Testing Agency announces the Application form for Admission in the 2024 The Registration process will be Available to Applicants who have Passed the Examination. This Article Contains information About the Counselling Registration Process, and Readers can Refer to it for Future Updates.
The Sainik School Society (SSS) will Conduct E-Counselling Through a New AISSEE E-Counselling System for students seeking admission into 100 New Sainik Schools. This System will be implemented first in Newly Established Schools. AISSEE Admit Card 2024 Interested Students can Register and verify All Details and processes by visiting the official website, sainikschool.ncog.gov.in.
Sainik School Counselling 2024
Application Forms For Admission to Sainik Schools were Filled out, and the NTA Administered the Exam to the Admission Process. Students aged 10 to 12 Can Apply for Admission to Sainik Schools in Class 6, and Those Aged 12 to 15 Can Apply for the AISSEE in Class 9. The application and exam processes were completed successfully in December and January 2024, Respectively. The written Exam Results of the AISSEE Results will be Released Soon. Students Continue with Their Admissions Process After the Results are Announced. Only Qualified Students are Accepted into Sainik Schools.
Sainik School Admission Counselling 2024 Summary
|Society Name||Sainik Schools Society|
|Test Name||All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE)-2024|
|Class||Class VI and IX|
|Online Application Starting Date||21 October 2023|
|Online Application Closing Date||30 November 2023|
|AISSEE 2024 Date||08 January 2024|
|Result Released Date||24 February 2024|
|Online Counselling Starting Date||06 March 2024|
|Online Round 1 Registration Counselling Last Date||13 March 2024|
|Counselling Portal Link||https://mes.ncog.gov.in/sainikschoolecounselling|
|Helpline Email||admission@ sainikschoolsociety.in|
Sainik School Counselling Registration 2024
National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the online registration process for AISSEE counselling on March 6, 2024. All students will be able to access the official schedule for Sainik School counselling via aissee.nta.nic.in. Students who have achieved the AISSEE Sainik School cut-off marks for 2024 can enroll in Sainik School e-counselling for the 2024 academic year at sainikschool.ncog.gov.in. Students must complete the Class 6th and Class 9th counselling registration process on aissee.nta.nic.in within the time frame specified. Sainik School Admission Online Registration Open 2024 , Eligibility Details, Exam Date Available.
AISSEE Class VI and Class IX E-Counselling Round 2024
online Registration for Sainik School Admissions has Been Completed, and the NTA will Conduct two Rounds of E-Counselling. Seats will be Assigned in the first Round of Counselling Based on the Merit Established by the Examination Authority. Students will also have the option of accepting or rejecting their enrollment in the school assigned to them. For students who Accept the School, the Admission process and Fee Payment Must be Completed within a specific Time Frame.
- The NTA will Conduct Two Rounds of E-Counselling After the Sainik School Admission online Registration is Completed.
- The First Round of Counselling will Allocate Seats Based on the Merit Determined by the Exam authority.
- Students will be able to accept or reject the school that has been assigned to them Based on their merit.
- Students who Accept the assigned school must complete the admission procedure as well as the Fee Payment within a Specific time frame.
- Candidates who did not receive any schools or who rejected the school assigned to them during the first round of counselling may reapply for the second round.
- The same selection criteria will be used to select students for participating schools (Merit-Based), Followed by the Completion of the Admission procedure along with the Fee payment.
Steps to Register for Sainik School Counselling 2024
- Step 1: Visit the AISSAC 2024 website (https://mes.ncog.gov.in/sainikschoolecounselling) and click on the ‘Registration’ button.
- Step 2: Enter your AISSEE 2024 Application Number and the OTP received on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Step 3: Set a password and confirm your personal details fetched from the AISSEE 2024 registration database.
- Step 4: Fill in the choice filling application form and pay the registration fee online.
- Step 5: Submit the application form
AISSEE Admission Schedule
Sainik School Counselling process will be going to start after the result declaration. Admission dates for the exam are given below: