RUPGCET Hall tickets 2023 Rayalaseema PG, MA, M.Sc, Hall ticket @ rudoa.in
RUPGCET Hall tickets 2023 Rayalaseema PG MA M.Sc Hall Ticket @ rudoa.in RU PGCET Hall Tickets 2023 @ www.rudoa.in. Rayalaseema University PGCET Hall ticket/ Admit Card, RUPGCET Entrance Test Exam dates 2023 Download RUPGCET Hall Ticket @ rudoa.in. How To Download Rayalaseema University PGCET Hall Tickets. RUPGCET MA Hall tickets and M.Sc Hall Ticket Download @ official website www.rudoa.in. RUPGCET 2023 MA Hall Tickets and M.Sc Hall tickets Download. Rayalaseema University is conducting common entrance test for Admissions into PG. So candidates who are apply for PG MA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com and M.Li.Sc Entrance test they can download RUCET Hall Ticket from official website http://www.rudoa.in/.
RU PGCET Hall Tickets 2023 Rayalaseema PG MA M.Sc Hall Ticket @ rudoa.in
|RUPGCET 2023 Hall tickets|
RUCET 2023 Hall Ticket Download Rayalaseema University PGCET Hall Tickets
RUCET Hall Tickets 2023 Download- Admit Card Download. The Hall Tickets along with entrance schedules and necessary instructions will be made available in RU website http://www.rudoa.in/
How to Download RU PGCET Hall Tickets 2023
- Candidates can Go to official website at http://www.rudoa.in/
- Click on Hall Ticket button
- Enter your ID Number and Date Of Birth
- Click on Submit to Download
- Finally your RUCET Hall Ticket 2023 Download
RUPGCET Exam Pattern
RUPGCET (Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) is conducted for admission to various postgraduate courses offered by Rayalaseema University and its affiliated colleges. The exam pattern for RUPGCET is as follows:
- The exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The question paper is divided into three sections: A, B, and C.
- Section A contains 30 questions from General English and it is mandatory for all candidates.
- Section B contains 30 questions from the concerned subject (chosen by the candidate) and it is also mandatory.
- Section C contains 40 questions from the concerned subject (chosen by the candidate) and it is optional. However, candidates who attempt Section C will be given higher priority during the tie-breaking process.
Candidates who score above the qualifying marks will be considered for admission to the postgraduate courses. The qualifying marks for RUPGCET are 25% (i.e. 25 marks out of 100) for all categories. However, there is no minimum qualifying mark for SC/ST candidates.
RUPGCET Entrance Test Dates (Online Mode only) : -05-2023 to -05-2023