OPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.opsc.gov.in | Assistant Agriculture Engineer | Last Date: 12/08/2022
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released 102 Vacancies for the posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineer in Class-II (Group-B). Interested Candidates may apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 12/07/2022 and ends on 12/08/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part ofOPSC Jobs 20 22. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.opsc.gov.in to know more about OPSC Vacancy 2022 details.
OPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agriculture Engineer in Class-II (Group-B)|
|No. of Vacancies||102|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Agriculture Engineering|
OPSC Recruitment 2022:
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha.
The recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1949 are referred to in short as the Lee Commission. They were added to the Constitution of India as Articles 315 to 323. OPSC was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation, the Odisha Public Service Commission had three members, including a chairman. The membership increased to five in 1979 and further increased to six in 1996.
Vacancy Details of OPSC Jobs 2022:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recruits 102 posts for Assistant Agriculture Engineer in Class-II (Group-B) to fill the jobs for OPSC Recruitment 2022.
Assistant Agriculture Engineer in Class-II (Group-B): 102 posts
|S.No||Name Of the Category||No.of Posts|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Candidate must have possess a Degree in Agriculture Engineer from any university or Institution recognized by Government of India.
- Selection of candidates for OPSC Recruitment 2022 will be:
- Written Test
- Viva-Voce test.
- Short-listed candidates for viva-voce test will be maximum marks secured in written Test.
- If two or more candidates obtain equal marks, the order of merit mark secured by candidates in written test and should also marks secured by the written test is equal, the order of merit shall be determined with age, i.e the candidates with older age shall be higher position.
Written test shall be of 200 marks consisting of two papers with 100 marks each (each question shall carrying one mark). The examination shall of 2 hours duration.
There will be negative marking for wrong answer. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Syllabus for Paper-I: (100 marks)
- General Engineering. (30 marks)
- Farm Machinery and power. (70 marks)
Syllabus for paper-II: (100marks)
- Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering. (35 marks)
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering. (65 marks)
Viva-Voce Test: This test shall consists of 25 marks.
Candidates selected for OPSC Recruitment 2022 will get pay of Rs.44,900/- PM in Level-10.
Candidate age should be 21 Years and not above 38 Years as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of OPSC Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.opsc.gov.in .
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineer.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 12/07/2022
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 12/08/2022
Important Links for OPSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here