NPCIL Recruitment 2022: National Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies under its establishment. All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates who recently completed their qualification and who are above 18 years are only eligible to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website is 50. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through online mode from 27-05-2022 to 16-06-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed ITI in the concerned trade are only eligible to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | https://npcilcareers.co.in | Apprentices | ITI | Last Date: 16th June 2022
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: National Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) had released notification for the posts of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, District – Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh). The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its website www.npcilcareers.co.in. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited on temporary basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||National Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Available Disciplines||Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Last Date to apply||16-06-2022|
Vacancies of NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
Trade Apprentices – 50 Posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Category Wise Distribution of Posts:
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for NPCIL Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
Candidates must complete ITI in the trades of Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Fitter from a recognized Institute.
- The place of training shall be Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh – 203389
- The engagement of the apprentice is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the Competent Authority before being engaged as Trade Apprentices as per the requirement of Corporation
Age Limit for NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should be in between 14 to 24 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates as mentioned below
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- PwD Candidates: 10 years
Pay Scale for NPCIL Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get stipend according to the rules and regulations of Apprenticeship norms.
Selection Criteria for NPCIL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Certificates Verification.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to certificates verification process.
- Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade
- In case of tie in the percentage of ITI marks, the candidate born earlier shall be considered
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application copy
- Residence Certificate
- Apprenticeship Certificate
Application Fee for NPCIL Notification
No need to pay application fee for this notification.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website for enrolment of Apprentices i.e. through www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- For students who are new to the portal must enrol their name as Apprentice
- An unique registration number for enrollment is obtained.
- Click on login button with the help of user id.
- Fill all the details and upload the resume copy for applying to apprentice posts
- Click on Establishment Name, i.e. National Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at appropriate places.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a print out copy of application form and keep it for future reference.
About National Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL):
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 27-05-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Registration: 16-06-2022
Last Date for Hardcopy submission of Application Form: 07-07-2022