Inclusion of new procedures of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) under Aarogyasri Scheme | GO 67
MIS C Treatment under Aarogyasri Scheme in AP – Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children GO 67 : Inclusion of new procedures of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS C Treatment GO 67) under Aarogyasri Scheme in AP & GO 67. HM&FW Dept. Inclusion of new procedures of “ Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)” under Aarogyasri Scheme to treat the children suffering with Multisystem inflammatory syndrome – Orders – Issued. AP HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (I) DEPARTMENT Go 67 Dated: 29-06-2021.
MIS C Treatment under Aarogyasri Scheme in AP – Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children go 67
Read the following:
1) G O.MS.No.51, HM&FW(I) Department., Dated:06.04.2020,
2) G.O.Ms.No.77, HM&FW(I) Department, Dated.08.07.2020.
3) G.O.Ms.No.78, HM&FW(I) Department, Dated.20.07.2020.
4) G.O.Ms.No.147, HM&FW(I)Department, Dated.06.11.2020.
6) G.O.Rt.No.269,HM&FW(B2)Dept, Dated.28.05.2021
7) From the CEO, Dr. YSRAHCT, Mangalagiri e file No.File No.YSRAS-20032/4/2021-OPERATIONS-YSRAS (Computer No. 1428046), Dated: 15.06.2021.
ఆరోగ్య శ్రీ పరిధిలోకి ‘మిస్-సి’ చికిత్స
కొవిడ్ కారణంగా చిన్నారులకు సంక్రమించే మిస్-సి చికిత్సను ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వం ఆరోగ్య శ్రీ పరిధిలోకి తీసుకొచ్చింది. టాస్క్ఫోర్స్ కమిటీ సిఫార్సులతో ఈ మేరకు నిర్ణయం తీసుకుంది. వ్యాధి తీవ్రత ఆధారంగా చికిత్స ఖర్చును నిర్థరిస్తూ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేసింది. తీవ్రత ఎక్కువగా ఉంటే ఖర్చును రూ.77,533గా, అదనంగా వెంటిలేటర్ కోసం రూ.25 వేలు, తక్కువస్థాయి చికిత్స ఖర్చు రూ.62,533గా, మధ్యస్థాయి చికిత్స ఖర్చు రూ.42,533గా, స్వల్పస్థాయి అస్వస్థతకు ఖర్చు రూ.42,183గా నిర్థరించింది. అదనంగా వాడే టీకా ఖర్చు ఆరోగ్య శ్రీ పరిధిలోకి వస్తుందని ప్రభుత్వం స్పష్టం చేసింది.
1. In the G.O.6th read above, Govt. have constituted Paediatric COVID-19 Task Force Committee to advise on all technical/medical matters related to Paediatric age group and to prepare various protocols including treatment protocol and conduct extensive training programmes to Medical, Nursing and Para medical personnel.
2.In the reference 7th read above, the CEO, Dr. YSR AHCT, Mangalagiri has furnished the proposal for inclusion of (4) new procedures of “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)” under Aarogyasri Scheme to treat the children suffering with Multi system inflammatory syndrome as recommended by the AP Paediatric COVID-19 Task Force Committee.
3. Government after careful examination of the proposal, hereby include the following (4) new procedures of “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)” under Aarogyasri Scheme:
Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)” under Aarogyasri Scheme Package Details
|Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome – Children (MISC)|
|Sl.No.||Name of the procedure||Package price||Treatment details||Remarks|
|1||Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in children (MIS-C) with shock, with or without respiratory support (SEVERE)||Rs. 77533 + Rs.25000 for NIV/Ventilator + Additional drug cost for IV-IG||5 days ICU stay + 5 days Non-critical stay= 10days||Immunoglobulins requirement :
|2||Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in children (MIS-C) presenting as Kawasaki like illness(SEVERE)||Rs.62533 + Additional drug cost for IV-IG||5 days ICU stay + 5 days Non-critical stay = 10days|
|3||Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in children (MIS-C) without shock (MODERATE)||Rs.42233 + Additional drug cost for IV-IG||7 days of Non-ICU stay|
|4||Febrile Inflammatory Syndrome(MILD)||Rs.42183||1 day ICU stay + 7 days non-ICU stay = 8 days|
4. Further, the following shall be the provision to claim :
- i) Additional drug for IV-IG @ RS 8000 PER vial for 5 -gram vial, Rs 13500 per vial for 10 gm vial. Claim shall be submitted as per vials used based on body weight of the child. Photos of vial showing batch number, bills for high end drugs, case sheet notes showing use of IV-IG is mandatory for claiming the same.
- ii) Additional claim shall be submitted for claim of NIV/Ventilator @ 5000 per day for 5 days = Rs. 25000 (maximum) In case of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children ( MIS-C) with shock with or without respiratory support. Photo and case sheet notes supportive shall be submitted for claim of the same.
- iii) Additional surgeries shall be raised based on the complication as separate preauths along with the present codes like appendicitis, intussception, intestinal perforation from general surgery, paediatric surgery, any other specialty if required under the present existing Aarogyasri codes.
5. The expenditure on the above, shall be met from the provision made in the budget under the head of account 2210- 01-001-11-(09) Dr. YSR Arogya Sri Health Care Trust-310-312.
6. The CEO, Dr YSRAHCT, Mangalagiri shall take necessary accordingly.
7. This orders issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department, vide their U.O.No.FMU0MISC/193/FMU.HM&FW/ 2021, Computer No:1412221, Dated. 22 /06/2021.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|