MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022: Medical Health Services Recruitment Board, Telangana has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor under different departments on direct recruitment basis. Desirous candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates who completed the desirable qualification and who are above 18 years are only eligible to apply for MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website is 1326. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through online mode from 15-07-2022 to 14-08-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed MBBS, PG Degree/Diploma in any discipline are eligible to apply for MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022
MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022 | https://mhsrb.telangana.gov.in/ | Tutor/ Civil Assistant Surgeon | 1326 Posts | MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma | Last Date: 14th August 2022
MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022: Medical Health Services Recruitment Board, Telangana (MHSRB) had released a notification for the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor to be recruited on direct recruitment basis. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its website www.mhsrb.telangana.gov.in. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited on fixed tenure basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Medical Services Health Recruitment Board (MHSRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor|
|Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma|
|No. of Posts||1326|
|Category||Telangana State Government Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||14th August 2022|
Vacancies of MHSRB Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon (in Directorate of Public Health & Family Welfare)||751|
|Tutor (in Directorate of Medical Education)||357|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon-General / General Duty Medical Officer (in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad)||211|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon (in Institute of
Eligibility Criteria for MHSRB Telangana Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the MHSRB Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for MHSRB Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
Candidates must complete MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute and must be registered with Telangana State Medical Council.
Age Limit for MHSRB Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should be in between 18 to 44 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale for MHSRB Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get salary as per mentioned below.
- Civil Assistant Surgeon: Rs. 58,850- 1,37,050/- PM
- Tutor: Rs. 57,700- 1,82,400/- PM
Selection Criteria for MHSRB Notification 2022
Applicants will be selected based on 100 points of which:
- Maximum of 80 points will be awarded to the academic merit
- Maximum of 20 points will be awarded for service in state government hospitals/institutions/programmes on contract /outsourced basis.
80 points of marks will be awarded as follows:
With respect to candidates who have done their graduate degree from foreign countries, the percentage of marks obtained in Foreign Medical Graduates Exam (FMGE) will be taken into account and converted to a base of 80 percent
Maximum of 20 points shall be awarded for the service in state government hospitals/institutions/programmes for both contract and outsourced employees as detailed below:
- 2.5 points per 6 months for service rendered in tribal areas.
- 2 points per 6 months for service rendered in other than tribal areas.
- Points to be given for only completed 6 months
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Certificate
- MBBS Marks memo & Certificate
- FMGE Exam marks memo
- Telangana Medical Council registration certificate
- Study Certificate (1st to 7 th Class) for claiming local status
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC)
- Latest Income and Asset Certificate for applicants claiming EWS
- Applicants photograph and signature
Application Fee for MHSRB Notification
Each applicant need to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-. Rs. 120/- towards examination processing fee. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the examination fee.
How to Apply for MHSRB Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of MHSRB, Telangana, www.mhsrb.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab available in the home page
- Search for the Notification of Tutor, Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end of the recruitment notification
- Read the official notifications carefully by reading all the details
- Fill the required details correctly in the online application form at appropriate places
- Upload recent copies of photograph and signature
- Submit the form by checking all the details
- Take photo copy of the application form.
About Medical Health Services Recruitment Board:
The Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board, Telangana, Hyderabad was constituted by the Government of Telangana vide G.O.Ms.No: 112 HM&FW (A1) Department dt: 06/09/2018. The constitution of a Board is to take up recruitments to various categories of posts exclusively in HM&FW Department.
Address for Communication:
Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board, Telangana, Old CH&FW building DM&HS Campus, Sultan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad – 500095.
Important Dates for MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 15-07-2022
Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 14-08-2022