Inspire Award Science Projects 2020 – Instructions for Preparing Project Report Book
Inspire Award Science Projects 2020 – Instructions for Preparing Project Report Book Download. AP / TS Inspire Award Science 2020 Project and Guidelines / Instructions for preparing Project Report Book and Sub title of Project Report Inspire Project Videos.Inspire award science projects 2020 topics for AP and Telangana Students. Inspire District Level Science Exhibitions & Project Competitions 2020 Guidelines for Conduct of DLEPCs, Inspire Award Scheme District Level Science Exhibitions, Project Competitions Schedule.
Guidelines for District Level Science Exhibitions 2020 – Instructions for Sub title of Project Report
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
Instructions for preparing Project Report Book
1.INSPIRE AWARDS “PROJECT REPORT BOOK” is to be prepared by computer DTP with simple MS-Word Format in Single side (One Side of the page) of A4- size paper.
2.This Project report Book contains 5-15 pages With SPIRAL BINDING .Hand written books are Not Accepted
3.Bring TWO (2) HARD COPIES (Printed Books) & TWO (2) SOFT COPIES (CD’S) of the “ PROJECT REPORT BOOK” .
4.One(1) set of PROJECT REPORT BOOK along with CD to be submitted at the Time of Registration in the Registration Counter.
5.Another set of PROJECT REPORT BOOK & CD keep along with you at the project / Model display Area.
6.If the Project is Selected for “State Exhibition”, then Immediately you will submit Hard & Soft copies of the WRITE-UP & PROJECT REPORT BOOK.
Sub Title used in Project Report
1.Title of the Science Project/Model:
2. Aim / Objectives of the Project/Model:
3. Introduction / Moto for Preparing Project/Model:
4. Material Used / Required:
6. Construction / Description of the Project/Model:
7. Data collection and interpretation:
8. Usage of charts/ Maps/ Diagrams:
9. Utility of the Project/Model:
11. Conclusion / Result:
12. Further Research / Development of the Project/Model: