Income Tax e Filing Process in Telugu for Salary Employee Persons in Mobile Upload 2020-21
Income Tax e Filing Process in Telugu for Salary Employee Persons : How to Income Tax e Filing Process Step By Step in Mobile @ incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. IT/ Income tax this efiling can now be done easily on our mobile. How to e- Filing tutorial in Telugu, Income Tax official website. Step by Step Process to complete Income Tax efiling Online. Employees have to Register Online at Income Tax India Official Website to complete efiling ITR. How to Register in IT Department website with PAN number and efiling IT how to fill income tax return online IT return submission online income tax return filing for individual.
IT e Filing Steps in Telugu for Salary Employee Persons in Mobile Upload 2020-21
According to Section 139, every July 31st of every year, all 2,50,000 revenue is required to be filtered by e-filings. First of all you need to file TDS in your DDOs online. TDS is not income tax After downloading the FORM 26AS website you will get a lot of tax through our PAN number.
List of Required Documents for efiling of IT returns online
Bank account details – Bank book First Page
Various Deductions Details ( 80C- LIC PPF ELSS, Principal of House Interest )
Form 16 FY 2016-17
Financial year Salary Details
1) Before form16 is ready to be ready. Https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home Click on the
1. After Register Next login Details Shown below image
Note: The financial year 2016-18 is the assessment year 2017-18.
2. Next Click on Filling of Income Tax Return Tab
3. Enter PAN Number and Select Assessment year, ITR Form 1, Personal and Click on Continue
Then log in. In the Dashboard fill in the income tax return option Now you have to select Assesment year, form ITR-1, submission mode prepare and submit. Then select the Aadhar OTP option and click ContinueNote: : If a mobile number is not entered in Aadhar, they will have to enter the completed e-verify option and send the finished form to the post of Bangalore address.
Aadar OTP does not need to send anybody
Next Open and Read the instructions on the page and click next,
5) If there is any difference in the personal details in the Part A -General Information page then click Save draft and then click Next.
6) Income Details page Income details, click Save draft and click Next.
7) The details of the deduction in tax details page should be recorded in section wise
8) After the taxes paid and verification page, you must enter the TDS details and bank account details.
9) If any donations on the 80G page should be entered or not.
10) Click on the preview and submit the option. Enter the OTP that came to Mobile.
Now your e-filing message comes up. You can download our ITR FORM and Acknowledgement through the view returns option in the dashboard.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|