- (1). The existing Special Grade, SPP IA/ SAPP IA/ SPP IB/ SAPP IB/SPP-II/SAPP-II may be continued with the Special Grade after 6 years, SPP-IA/SAPP-IA after 12 years, SPP-IB/SAPP-IB after 18 years and SPP-II/SAPP-II after 24 years.
- (2).The benefit of Automatic Advancement Scheme may be continued upto promotion the Commission recommends that the existing incumbents may be exempted from possession of such higher qualifications for appointment to Special Promotion posts under Automatic Advancement Grades
- (3). The benefit of pay fixation under F.R.22-B be continued on promotion iv. Where service rules are relaxed to enable regular promotion, they should v. In certain categories like Attender, Dafedar, Jamedar and Record
- (4). If service rules are amended prescribing additional qualifications for promotion the Commission recommends that the existing incumbents may be exempted from
possession of such higher qualifications for appointment to Special Promotion posts under Automatic Advancement Grades
- (5). Where service rules are relaxed to enable regular promotion, they should be automatically extended to the Automatic Advancement Scheme for purposes of extending the benefit of SPP-IA / SPP-II.
- The benefit of Automatic Advancement Scheme shall be continued up to and inclusive of Grade-XXV in the revised scales i.e., Rs.49,870-1,00,770.
- The Special Grade Scales in the Revised Pay Scales,2015 are as indicated in Annexure-I. Automatic Advancement Scheme scales for the categories of Last Grade Posts,Record Assistants, Roneo Operators and Drivers are indicated in the Annexure- II.
- The Scheme shall be deemed to have come into force on and from 01.07.2013.The salary as per the pay fixation under this scheme in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 will be paid in cash from the month of March, 2015, payable in April, 2015. As regards the arrears of pay fixations as per the A. A. Scheme in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.
Ralative Telangana PRC G.O,s:
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|