Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022: Goa Shipyard Limited has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Graduate, Diploma vacancies under Goa Region. Goa Shipyard has issued a recruitment notification according to the Apprenticeship rules of 1961 & Apprenticeship amendment act 2019. All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates who recently completed their qualification and who are above 18 years are only eligible to apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website is 27. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through offline mode on or before 18-06-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Diploma and Engineering Degree in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022.
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 | https://www.goashipyard.in/ | Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 18th June 2022
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022: Goa Shipyard Limited had released notification for the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices in the disciplines of Civil and Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Telecommunication engineering. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its website www.goashipyard.in. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the State Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited on a temporary basis. Candidates can download the details regarding the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, and Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Goa Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices|
|Available Disciplines||Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication|
|No. of Posts||27|
|Last Date to apply||18-06-2022|
Vacancies of Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
Graduate Apprentices – 19 Posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||5|
|Computer Science Engineering||2|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||2|
Diploma Apprentices- 8 Posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|IT/ Computer Science Engineering||2|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Shipyard Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Goa Shipyard Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for Goa Shipyard Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates should complete full-time BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should complete full-time Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must complete their academic qualification only in between the years of 2020 to 2022
- Candidates who have undergone apprenticeship and who are having more than one year of experience are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should not below 18 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale for Goa Shipyard Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get stipend in the range of Rs. 9,000/- PM For Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM For Diploma Apprentices by the recruiting organization.
Selection Criteria for Goa Shipyard Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written test and Certificates Verification.
- For Diploma Apprentices selection procedure includes practical test also
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to certificates verification process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application copy
- Residence Certificate
- Apprenticeship Certificate
Application Fee for Goa Shipyard Notification
No need to pay application fee for this notification.
How to Apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open an Official Website of Goa Shipyard Limited, www.goashipyard.in
- Students who are new to the portal must enroll their name as Apprentice
- A unique registration number for enrollment is obtained.
- Open the recruitment tab in Goa Shipyard Limited
- Download the application form available in the recruitment notification.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the application form at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent passport size photograph in the applicaiton form.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the application form
- Take a printout copy of the application form and keep it for future reference.
About Goa Shipyard Limited:
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) established in 1957, is a leading ISO 9001-2015 certified shipyard on the West Coast of India, functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.
GSL is strategically located on the banks of river Zuari in Goa, a major international tourist destination well connected by its international airport and major port enroute all important shipping lines.
Beginning as a small barge building yard, GSL has garnered reputation as one of the most sophisticated ship builders in the Country. For over four decades, GSL has designed, built and commissioned a wide range of sophisticated vessels for varied applications in the defence and commercial sectors with special expertise in building modern patrol vessels of Steel and Aluminium hull structure.
Important Dates for Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18-06-2022
Goa Shipyard Limited, Vaddem House, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa