Revised Finacial Benefits of SBI State Government Salary Package(SGSP) for Govt Employees and Teachers
Emoployees SBI Salary Account Revised Benefits 2020 – SBI SGSP Account Revised Finacial Benefits pdf : How to convert savings account to salary account in sbi. Revised Finacial Benefits of SBI State Government Salary Package (SGSP) for Govt Employees and Teachers. SBI Salary Account Holding Facilities SBI SGSP Account Revised Benefits. How to convert sbi account to sgsp. If we have an SGSP (State Government Salary Package) account with SBI, the bank will provide many facilities. Recently these benefits have been further enhanced and additional benefits are included under this package. Download the following file and find out the total benefits.
Emoployees SBI Salary Account Revised Benefits 2020 – SBI SGSP Account Revised Finacial Benefits pdf
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
How to Change SBI Savings Account as Salary Account SGSP of State Govt Employees and Teachers and Download Request Letter pdf. The salary account is one of the many services that the bank offers its customers. Sbi salary account documents required, sgsp account benefits in telugu. SBI has a variety of salary accounts, each developed to benefit a specific group of working professionals. AP and Telangana Emoployees SBI Salary Account Revised Benefits 2020 – SBI SGSP Account Revised Finacial Benefits pdf download.
Emoployees SBI Salary Account Revised Benefits 2020
|Min. Balance||· NIL|
|Multi City Cheques (Payable at par at all
|· Cheque Leaf charges: NIL
· Payment Charges: NIL
|RTGS/NEFT||· Unlimited Free through Alternate Channels( i.e. Internet Banking, Mobile Banking etc)|
|Demand Draft||· Unlimited Free, if issued through Salary Account|
|Setting up SIs||· Free|
|Attractive Interest Rates on Retail Loans||· SBI Car Loan Scheme: 50 bps concession, i.e. 75 bps above 1 year MCLR, i.e.9.30% p.a*
· Personal Loan Scheme: Interest Rate starts from 12.00% with daily reducing balance (Term Loan) Over Draft Rate of Interest starts from
· Special concessions of 0.50% in Rate of Interest for personal Loan where Check off is provided from DDO (Salary Disbursing officer) and for personal loan above 10.00 Lacs.
· Educational Loan- upto 7.50 Lacs 10.55% (Without security) and above 7.50 lacs 10.80% (with security and collateral/Mortgage)
· Interest Concession for Girl Student-0.50% interest concession in interest rate and another 0.50% Interest concession for availing SBI Rinnraksha policy for loan amount.
· SBI Scholar Loan Scheme: 8.75% for AA Institutes and for IIMs/IITs 8.90%
· SBI Global Ed-vantage Scheme-(Foreign Education Loan) – Above
20.00 Lacs & upto 1.50 crores interest starts from 10.80% with 0.50% concession for girl students and 0.50% Interest concession on availing Rinnraksha policy for loan amount.
· Take over Collateralised Education Loans for above 10.00 Lacs from private Banks and private Institutions.
· Home Loans: For purchase of Flats/construction of House and purchase of Plot (N.A Land) and Loan on Property with lowest rate of interest in the market.
|Concession in locker charges||No concession to Silver & Gold Variant Account Holders||15% of
|25 % of applicable rate|
|Size||Locker Rent in Rs.|
|Metro & Urban||Rural & Semi
|A T M cum Debit Card||Free, Domestic Classic Debit
|Free, International# Gold Debit Card||Free International# Platinum Debit
|Withdrawal limit per day Max. Rs.20,000/- per day||Withdrawal limit per day Max. Rs.50, 000/- per day||Withdrawal limit
per day Max. Rs.1,00,000/- per day
|Transactions limit per day at POS/ Merchant Establishments Rs. 50,000/-||Transactions limit per day at POS/ Merchant Establishments Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|· #Issued to those account holders who consent to issuance of International Debit Card
· No annual maintenance charges
· Add on card for spouse free of cost for joint account holder
|Transactions at ATMs||· State Bank ATMs : Unlimited Free
· Other Bank ATMs: Unlimited Free
|Charge on Issue of Duplicate Account
|Normal Rates||Normal Rates||Waived||Waived|
|Easy Overdraft up to 2 Month’s Net salary, subject to min residual service of 6 months||Maximum limit Rs.40,000/-||Maximum limit Rs.75,000/-||Maximum limit Rs.1,50,000/-||Maximum limit Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Auto Sweep Facility (Available only on customers request)||· Threshold Amount: Rs.35,000/-
· TDRs/STDRs to be created for a minimum amount of Rs.10,000/- (and in multiples of Rs.1,000) in any one instance
|Passbook||· Available for all accounts Free updating at Non Home Branches
· Bar Code will be provided on Account passbooks for printing 24/7 at SBI Kiosks
|Internet Banking||· Free facility offered from SBI
· Charges applicable to third party sites like Railways etc. payable
|Core Power (a)Transactions at Non home Branches (b)Transfer of funds between SBI branches||· Free|
|State Bank Rewardz points for online transactions||1x||1.25x||1.5x||2x|
|SBI Foreign Travel Card||· For employees going abroad on official assignment, with facility of multiple loading|
|Personal Accident Insurance (Death)cover (Available for active Salary accounts even if balance is zero and without any ATM/POS transaction, terrorist
attack also covered)
|Rs.1 lakh||Rs.5 lakh||Rs.15 lakh||Rs.20 lakh|
|Additional Personal Accident Insurance Cover on Gold and Platinum ATM Card
|—||Rs.2 lakh||Rs.2 lakh||Rs.5 lakh|
|Additional Personal Air Accident Insurance Cover on Gold and Platinum ATM Card (Death
|—||Rs.4 lakh||Rs.4 lakh||Rs.10 lakh|
|Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover (only when the Air Ticket has been purchased using State Bank Debit Card/ Internet Banking)||NIL||Rs.5 lakh||Rs.20 lakh||Rs.30 lakh|
|Purchase protection (Cover loss of goods purchased due to theft/ burglary /house break within 90 days of purchase of goods||Rs 200000/- (Salary Package Holder, all Master Card/ Maestro/VISA variants)|
|Lost Card Liability (Covers unauthorised usage of lost/stolen debit card. 2 days pre reporting and 7 days post reporting claims covered. PIN/OTP based transactions not covered||Nil||Rs 80,000/-||Rs 80,000/-||Rs 2,00,000/-|
|Add on covers on ATM cumdebit card:
transportation & transportation of
|Maximum cover Rs 50,000/- (In decease of PAI claim is accepted as valid then expenses incurred in transporting 2 immediate members t hospital and expenses incurred in transporting the mortal remains.|
|b) Checked in baggage loss cover||Maximum is Rs 25000/- loss cover for lost baggage during air travel|
|Add on Cover (Applicable in case of Accidental Death) for all variants||i. Cost of Plastic Surgery / Burn (for Gold, Diamond, Platinum)– maximum Rs. 2 lakh
ii. Transportation of Imported Medicine (for Gold, Diamond, Platinum)- maximum Rs. 1 lakh
iii. Death after Coma after accident (more than 24 hrs) – Rs. 2 lakh
iv. Air Ambulance – maximum Rs.5 lakhs
v. Girl Child Cover:
a. Higher Education (only Graduation)- 15% of PAI cover, maximum Rs.
|b. Marriage (18-25 age) – 10% of PAI cover, maximum Rs. 2 lakh|
|vi. Family Transportation – Rs.20,000/- (cost of travel incurred by immediate 2 family members to reach place of accident)
vii. Repatriation of mortal remains – maximum Rs.20,000/-
viii. Ambulance Charges: Rs 1500/-
|eZ trade (3-in-one A/C: Demat, Share Trading and SB A/C)||· Available|
|National Pension System (NPS)||· Available
· (Remittance can be made by deposit of cash at any SBI branch, or transfer through Internet Banking)
|Public Provident fund (PPF)||· Scheme offered by Govt of India through SBI at all Branches of SBI.
· Minimum subscription 500 maximum ceiling 150000/-
· Interest Rate :8.00% with annual interest.
· (Remittance can be made by deposit of cash at any SBI branch, setting up of SI on Savings account, Internet Banking)
|Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme (SSA)||· To promote the welfare of Girl Child –Govt of India through SBI at all branches of SBI introduced SSA upto two girl children with minimum 1000 and annual ceiling of 150000 in a financial year
· Tenure-21 years from the date of opening of account
· Maximum period-15 years from the date of opening of account.
· Interest Rate :8.60% with Tax rebate under 80C of the IT Act.
· Withdrawal : 50% of the balance lying in the account at the end of financial year for the purpose of higher education, marriage after attaining the age of 18 years.
|Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)||Senior Citizen Saving Scheme (scheme by Government of India available at designated branches of SBI with rate of interest @ 8.70% (present rate) with quarterly interest
Any retiree from service above 55 years and 60 years are eligible upto maximum amount of 15.00 Lacs
|SBI Mutual fund||· Services available of AMFI Certified Employees at SBI branches. Free of cost auto debit/ debit to SB account for SIPs for subscriptions to Mutual funds|
|SBI Credit Card*||· Range of exclusive Credit Cards with attractive features including shop and smile reward programme|
|Digital Platform||§ YONO- You Only Need One
§ Internet Banking (INB)
§ YONO Lite : Mobile Banking App
§ SBI YONO : Banking and Shopping App with daily attractive offers.
§ SBI Samadhan App