DME AP Jobs Notification 2022
DME AP Jobs Notification DME Andhra Pradesh Notification 2022 for 1458 Senior Resident Posts: The most recent DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2022 Notification is available at dme.ap.nic.in. Under the dme.ap.nic.in Recruitment 2022, there are 1458 Senior Resident openings in various specialties to work in Government Medical and Dental Colleges. Interested candidates should apply for the DME AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 by November 19th, 2022. Candidates can also access the DME AP Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link at the bottom of this article. Candidates can learn more about the DME AP Recruitment 2022 by reading the sections below, such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, DME AP Sr Resident Salary, Selection Process, application fee, and so on.
Information on DME AP
The Directorate of Medical Education ensures that all medical colleges, teaching hospitals, nursing schools, and nursing colleges run smoothly. The Directorate’s primary functions and services are as follows:
- Specialist Medical Care and medical facilities will be available at hospitals.
- Medical Colleges and Teaching Hospitals provide high-quality medical education to undergraduates, postgraduates, and super specialty postgraduates.
- Medical colleges and teaching hospitals teach nursing, medical and laboratory technology, and other paramedical courses.
Details on DME AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
|Name Of The Board||Directorate Of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Names||Senior Resident Posts|
|Number Of Posts||1458|
|Category||Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|
|Initial Date of Registration||13th November 2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Final Date of Registration||19th November 2022|
|Qualification||Post Graduation Jobs|
|Method Of Registration||Online|
DME AP Jobs 2022 Vacancy Information
|Name Of The Post||No.Of Posts||Pay Scale||Age||Qualification|
|Senior Resident||1458||Rs.65,000/- to Rs.85,000/–||45 years||Medical post graduate degree DM/MCH/MD/MS/MDS.|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
Candidates must meet a few eligibility criteria to be considered for Senior Resident positions in the Andhra Pradesh DME Department. We’ve included a list of all of these eligibility requirements below. Candidates must not proceed with the application process until they have met the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be Andhra Pradesh citizens.
- Candidates must be under the age of 45.
- Candidates must have a Medical PG Degree in DM or MCH or MD or MS or MDS stream.
- Candidates must hold a postgraduate degree from one of Andhra Pradesh’s government medical or dental colleges.
Fees for Applications
- To confirm their DME AP Senior Resident Application Form, applicants must pay an application fee of Rs.500/- (OC) and Rs.250/- (BC, EWS, SC, and ST).
- Candidates with OC: Rs.500/- Candidates with BC, EWS, SC, and ST: Rs.250/-
Date to Remember
- Date of publication/start date for DME application submission: November 13, 2022
- DME Jobs form submission deadline: November 19, 2022
How to Apply for DME AP Job 2022?
- DME AP’s official website can be found here.
- On the homepage, look for the DME AP Senior Resident Online Application Link.
- On that page, click the DME AP Senior Resident Online Application Link.
- In the portal, enter your login information.
- Following the login information, Complete the online application form.
- Fill out the online application form with the necessary information.
We do not charge an application fee for their respective positions. Pay the application fee only at the official website specified in the notification. If any official website requests a fee, candidates must do so at their own risk; we are not liable for any fees.