CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Casaulty Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer vacancies to be recruited on direct recruitment basis. CGPSC is looking to fill the posts of Medical Officer in the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Chhattisgarh. Candidates who completed MBBS Degree are eligible to apply. Aspirants may apply through online mode for the posts under CGPSC Recruitment 2022 from 02-06-2022 to 01-07-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Veterinary Science Degree are eligible to apply for the CGPSC Recruitment 2022
CGPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.psc.cg.gov.in | GDMO/ Casualty Medical Officer | 33 Posts | MBBS | Last Date: 1st July 2022
CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) under Directorate of Livestock Development had released notification for the posts of Casaulty Medical Officer, General Duty medical Officer on direct recruitment basis. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.psc.cg.gov.in. Number of Posts mentioned in the official notification is 33. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Medical & Health Sector, then you are in the right place. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Casaulty Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts||33|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|Last Date to apply||01-07-2022|
Vacancies of CGPSC Recruitment 2022:
Medical Officer – 33 Posts
- Casaulty Medical Officer – 21 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the CGPSC Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for CGPSC Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates must possess MBBS, MD/ MS/ DNB in the concerned speciality from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should be registered with Medial Council of India or State Medical Council
- All the candidates should be Indian National.
- All the qualifications should be approved from the recognized Universities/ Institutes
Age Limit for CGPSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should be in between 25 to 35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age should be calculated as on 01-01-2022.
Pay Scale for CGPSC Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get pay according to Pay Matrix Level 13 by the recruiting organization
Selection Criteria for CGPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on the Written test and Certificates Verification.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to Written test or certificates verification process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates can receive the admit card regarding written examination one week prior to the examination date.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination are eligible to appear for interview.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Online application form along with One (01) recent passport size photograph.
- Photocopies of School leaving Certificate
- Mark sheets of all Semesters with Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case
grading system is in place.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
- Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/ Aadhar Card, etc).
Application Fee for CGPSC Notification
General category candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 400/-. No fee need to be paid by the reserved category candidates. Fee should be paid through online mode.
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e. https://www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at appropriate places.
- Upload recent copies of passport size photograph and signature and relevant certificates of testimonials pertaining to age proof and educational qualification.
- Pay the required amount of application fee if required.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a print out copy of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission:
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.
The commission is to perform the following functions
To conduct examinations for the appointments in the state
To advise the state government on the following:
- On all matters related with the state civil service.
- On matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants.
- On matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government.
Address for Communication:
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
North Block, Sector-19
Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar (Chhattisgarh), Pin – 492002
Contact No. – 0771 2331204
Important Dates for CGPSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 02-06-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 01-07-2022