Bridge Course HM Teacher Duties in DD Saptagiri Video lessons
Bridge Course HM Teacher Duties in DD Saptagiri Video lessons. BRIDGE COURSE DD Saptagiri Video lessons – Role of Head masters and Teachers of Primary Schools and Primary sections of Upper Primary Schools. Bridge Course Youtube Channel online link here. Head masters and Teachers of High Schools/ Upper Primary Sections of UP Schools. DD Saptagiri Video lessons for Primary Classes – Bridge Course Youtube Channel. Doordarshan Channel Online Video Classes Schedule for UP and High School Students. How to Conduct Bridge Course in DD Saptagiri Video lessons. Role of Parents Committee, MEO, District Educational Officer, APC & AMO.
Bridge Course HM Teacher Duties in DD Saptagiri Video lessons
Bridge Course Guidelines for Head Master and Teachers of High, UP, Primary Schools :
ప్రధానోపాధ్యాయులు మరియు ఉన్నత పాఠశాలల ఉపాధ్యాయులు / యుపి పాఠశాలల ఉన్నత ప్రాథమిక విభాగాలు:
- 1. అనుబంధం II లో పేర్కొన్న విధంగా టీవీ పాఠాల గురించి తల్లిదండ్రులు / విద్యార్థులు / తల్లిదండ్రుల కమిటీలకు తెలియజేయండి
- 2. 6 వ తరగతుల అన్ని సబ్జెక్టు ఉపాధ్యాయులు మరియు 7 వ తేదీ ప్రతి బుధవారం అంటే 17.06.2020 నుండి టీవీ పాఠాలపై విద్యార్థుల సందేహాలను స్పష్టం చేయడానికి హాజరవుతారు.
- 3. 6 వ 7 వ తరగతి తరగతుల విద్యార్థులందరికీ అవకాశాన్ని ఉపయోగించుకోవటానికి మరియు సందేహాలను / సరైన సమాధానాలను స్పష్టం చేయడానికి తెలియజేయాలి.
- 4. 8 వ మరియు 9 వ తరగతుల అన్ని సబ్జెక్టు ఉపాధ్యాయులు ప్రతి శుక్రవారం పాఠశాలకు హాజరు కావాలి, అంటే 19.06.2020 నుండి టీవీ పాఠాలపై విద్యార్థుల సందేహాలు ఏమైనా ఉంటే వాటిని స్పష్టం చేయాలి.
- 5. సందేహాలు / సరైన సమాధానాలను స్పష్టం చేయడానికి అవకాశాన్ని ఉపయోగించుకోవడానికి 8 మరియు 9 వ తరగతి తరగతుల విద్యార్థులందరికీ తెలియజేయాలి.
- 6. 10 వ తరగతి ఉపాధ్యాయులు ప్రతి బుధ, శుక్రవారాల్లో పాఠశాలలకు హాజరుకావాలి మరియు అవకాశాన్ని ఉపయోగించుకోవాలని మరియు ఏవైనా సందేహాలను స్పష్టం చేయమని విద్యార్థులకు తెలియజేయాలి.
- 7. సంబంధిత పాఠశాలల ప్రధానోపాధ్యాయులు సూచనలను ఖచ్చితంగా పాటించాలి మరియు ఆయా రోజులలో ఉపాధ్యాయుల హాజరును నిర్ధారించకుండా విఫలం కాకుండా నిజమైన స్ఫూర్తితో కార్యక్రమాన్ని సరిగ్గా అమలు చేయడానికి అవసరమైన చర్యలు తీసుకోవాలి.
Role of Headmasters and Teachers of Primary Schools and Primary sections of Upper Primary Schools
- 1. Bridge Course Youtube Channel books level 1 shall be distributed for class 1 & 2, and level 2 shall be distributed for Class 3,4 & 5 depending upon the students’ performance and understanding.
- 2. The Bridge course books shall be distributed to the students concerned before 09-06-2020.
- 3. Disseminate the information about the T.V (bridge course) lessons to the parents/ students/ parent committees before 09-06-2020 as mentioned in the Annexure I.
- 4. As there is a huge digital divide among the students, in order to facilitate learning to children who don’t have access to TV lessons or mobile network, the primary school teachers shall attend to the school once in a week i.e., on every Tuesday from 16.06.2020 onwards to give on field support and guidance to them.
- 5. The Teachers shall inform the students and parents to send the work books for evaluation on that day and clarify the doubts if any on that day.
- 6. Teachers shall mark their attendance manually for this purpose.
Role of Head masters and Teachers of High Schools/ Upper Primary Sections of UP Schools
- 1. Disseminate the information about the Bridge Course Youtube Channel lessons to the parents/students/parent committees as mentioned in Annexure II
- 2. All subject teachers of classes 6th and 7th shall attend the school on every Wednesday i.e., 17.06.2020 onwards for clarifying the doubts of the students on TV lessons if any.
- 3. All the students of classes of 6thand 7thmay be informed accordingly to utilize the opportunity and clarify doubts/correct answers.
- 4. All subject teachers of classes 8th and 9th shall attend the school on every Friday i.e., 19.06.2020 onwards to clarify the doubts of the students on TV lessons if any.
- 5. All the students of classes of 8th and 9thmay be informed accordingly to utilize the opportunity for clarifying doubts/correct answers.
- 6. Teachers of class 10th shall attend the schools on every Wednesday and Friday and inform students to avail the opportunity and to clarify any doubts.
- 7. The head masters of concerned schools shall strictly adhere to the instructions and take necessary steps for proper implementation of the program in true spirit without fail duly ensuring the teacher attendance on respective days.
Bridge Course General Instructions:
- 1. Motivate all students and parents to utilize the opportunity of the bridge course classes and TV lessons.
- 2. All teachers shall mark their attendance manually for this purpose.
- 3. The webinars which are being conducted for teachers may be viewed after the school hours.
- 4. For the students who don’t have access to TV or any digital mode, the teachers are requested to explain the weekly topic and correct them during their weekly visit to schools.
- 5. Students may send their written worksheets to schools, through their parent/guardian or by themselves on the day of teacher availability and get guidance duly following safety measures.
- 6. Teachers are requested to ensure the worksheets given through the video classes are done by the students every week either by phone call or during visits to schools.
- 7. Teachers are requested to maintain the records of corrected worksheets of the students for further inspection / verification by the authorities.
- 8. Teachers are requested to evaluate the worksheets that are brought to the school either by students or by parents/guardians. 9. In order to monitor the program, daily inspection forms are to be filled and submitted by the School complex HM / MEO / AMO /DyEO / APC / DEO / RJDSE through online inspection form which is available at https://forms.gle/aeikVWFbePCaaR268.
Role of Parents Committee:
- 1. The Parents Committees are requested to ensure that the schools are opened on the days mentioned, teachers are present and adequate awareness is created among the students, parents, teachers about the program.
- 2. They are requested to ensure that all the students are watching the TV lessons at available places duly considering the COVID-19 protocol.
- 3. They are requested to visit their schools and ensure that the program is implemented.
- 4. Parents may be motivated to ensure that their children are working on worksheets, and are handed over to the teachers.
Role of School Complex Head Master:
The school complex head master shall visit the schools in their jurisdiction and monitor closely for effective implementation of the program. They are further requested to furnish the reports time to time.
Role of Mandal Educational Officer:
The Mandal Educational Officers shall ensure that the bridge course books are distributed to all the schools before 09-06-2020 and also ensure the functioning of schools in specified days and obtain compliance reports from the school complex head masters through CRPs concerned so as to submit the same to the District Educational Officer concerned. They are requested to visit the schools and ensure that the program is implemented effectively as per the guidelines issued and send daily reports through online form.
Role of District Educational Officer, APC & AMO:
The District Educational Officers, Additional Project Coordinators, Academic Monitoring Officers of Samagra Shiksha and Deputy Educational Officers in the State are requested to communicate these instructions to all stake holders and also give wide publicity about the program in print and electronic media and to ensure that all the above guidelines are implemented scrupulously duly following the protocols of COVID-19 with necessary safety and precautionary measures. Further, the DEOs are requested to collect and send the attendance details of the teachers to this office as per the schedule and inspection report in online form.
Role of Regional Joint Director of School Education:
The Regional Joint Directors of School Education are requested to monitor the entire program closely and issue necessary instructions to all field functionaries and see that the program is implemented successfully.