BEL Recruitment 2022 : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Project Engineer for various locations from the eligible Indian Nationals by conducting a Written competitive examination which includes Written test and interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 10. Candidates must apply through offline mode to apply for the posts of Project Engineer under Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2022. Candidates who complete BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Telecom Discipline and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Central Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of BEL Recruitment 2022
BEL Recruitment 2022 | www.bel-india.in | Apply Offline | Project Engineer | 10 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 28th June 2022
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Project Engineer is completely based on their performance in the written test or interview process. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech in the relevant disciplines and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, and experience for attending the interview process. Selected candidates will be recruited on contractual basis at various locations named Portblair, Arkonam, Goa, Mumbai and Kochi.
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Name of the Post||Project Engineer|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, interview|
|Job Location||Goa, Arkonam, Mumbai, Portblair, Kochi|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Mode of Submission||Offline mode|
|Last Date||28th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022
Project Engineer – 10 Posts
- UR –8 Posts
- EWS-01 Post
- ST-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of minimum 55% of marks (50% for resrved category candidates)
- Candidates should have minimum two years experience in software industry
Electronics: Candidates preferred having experience in Surveillance/Information Technology/Network Projects. Preference is given to candidates having relevant certificates in the above mentioned areas.
- Candidates possessing Industrial experience only need to apply.
- Academy/Teaching/Research work experience will not be considered as relevant industrial experience.
- Candidate should posses Experience certificates/Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating period of employment and post held.
- The decision of the Selection Committee with respect to industrial experience will be final.
- Work experience indicated without supporting documents will not be considered and is liable to be rejected/cancelled without any prior intimation.
Candidates age must be maximum 32 years as on 01-05-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay by the recruiting organization as follows.
- Trainee Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/-, Rs. 55,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year, 4th year of contract respectively.
Candidates to the posts of Project Engineer has been selected based on their performance in the Written test/ Interview.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Candidates must pay fee of Rs. 400/- for Project Engineer Posts. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.bel-india.in
- Click on the recruitment tab available in the home page
- Open the recruitment notification for the post of Project engineer
- Read the notification given by Bharat Electronics Limited carefully before applying to post.
- Download the application form available in the official recruitment notification.
- Fill all the particulars in the application carefully at appropriate places.
- Attest a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed by the officials.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
Certificates to be carried for attending the interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application copy
- Residence Certificate
About Bharat Electronics Limited:-
BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as production agency with many DRDO labs. From a meagre turnover of Rs.2 lakhs in 1956-57, BEL has grown manifold to record a turnover of Rs.7,510 crores (provisional) in 2015-16.
Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus. BEL has also set up a wide network of offices and service centres countrywide as well as two overseas offices – at New York and Singapore.
Important Dates to be noted:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 28-06-2022
- Eligible and interested candidates must send their application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before the prescribed last date.
- The application should be sent by superscribing on the envelope“Application for the post of Project Engineer – MILCOM SBU
Address for Communication:
Deputy Manager (HR/ Military Services), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013