AP Teachers Attend to Schools from 22nd June 2020 for filling UDISE 2019-20 : Attend Schools from 22nd June 2020 in AP for filling the Large Gaps UDISE 2019-20. Rc. No.145/A8,112020 Dated: 22/06/2020. School Education – UDISE data-2019-20, Large number of gaps in UDISE data 2019-20 – Need to update the UDISE data 2020-21 – Headmasters and staff to report to the Educational Institutions by 22-06-2020-Orders – Issued. AP Teachers Attend to Schools information pertaining to the schools, teachers and children is being captured through UDISE+ and the performance of the state of Andhra Pradesh in School Education is being monitored by Government of India and NITI AYOG based on the UDISE+ data only.
Filling UDISE Data 2019-20 – AP Teachers Attend to Schools
Read: UDISE PLUS-2019-20.
1. The information pertaining to the schools, teachers and children is being captured through UDISE+ and the performance of the state of Andhra Pradesh in School Education is being monitored by Government of India and NITI AYOG based on the UDISE+ data only.
2. Whereas a detailed review of UDISE+ has been taken up and it was found that, there are huge gaps in the UDISE+ data pertaining to 2019-20.
CSE వారి ఆదేశాల మేరకు పాఠశాలల్లో ఉపాధ్యాయులు ఇప్పుడు చేయవలసిన అత్యవసర పనులు
- FA , SA Marks Entry (CCE Registers Updation)
- U-DISE Correction (03.07.2020 నుండి)
- Amma vodi Sanctioned & Sanitary Amount Collections list.
- Promotion Lists
- Dry Ration
- Nadu-Nedu Bills & Vouchers Updation
- eacher Card Errors Correction
- PD Accounts
The following are the some of the gaps:
- a. In the large no. of schools, the data of teachers is shown as zero
- b. Many schools are viewed with the zero enrolment.
- c. The details of the teachers are not entered in the UDISE data.
- d. The details of trainings teachers received during the year 2019-20 such as school complex meetings. CLEP foundational training etc., are not recorded.
- e. The details of Libraries and functional toilets are not shown.
- f. The details of laboratories in the schools are not shown properly.
- g. The data of the children with special needs (CwSN) are not shown.
- h. The details of Parent Committees are not shown properly.
- i. The details of kitchen sheds are not shown.
- j. The details of Tinkering labs / Computers and Printers etc.. are not found.
- k. The details Audio /Visual and all electronic items i.e., LCD Projectors, scanners etc., are not shown.
- i. Information about NCC, NSS, Scouts, Red Cross is not viewed.
3. Hence, there is an urgent need to fill up these gaps in the UDISE+ and to submit this data to Government of India at the earliest.
4. In view of the above and also since the summer vacation for the teachers was over by 11.06.2020, it is hereby directed that all the Headmasters and Teachers of all Government Management Schools including Aided Schools shall immediately report to their respective schools by 22-6-2020 and attend to the updating of the UDISE+ data.
5. Once the data is updated by the headmasters and the staff, the respective inspecting officers shall validate the data duly signing the hardcopies of the updated UDISE+ info and then permit the Headmaster concerned to upload the data. While permitting the schools to upload the data, the respective inspecting officers shall ensure that there are no gaps in the data.
6. While attending to the updating and uploading of UDISE+ data, the headmasters and teaching staff all government management schools shall also attend to the following tasks: Updating and closing and reconciliation of the School PD account for 2019-20 and furnishing the receipts and expenditure of composite school grants for the year 2019-20 duly arriving at opening balance as on 1-4-2020. Updating and uploading the measurements of the students for the purpose of supply of shoes for 2020-21.
7. In case of the schools where the Nadu Nedu works are taken up in Phase-I, the headmasters and the staff shall have to involve themselves actively and ensure that the works are completed by 31-7-2020. The headmasters of the schools concerned shall assign necessary job chart to the teachers for ensuring progress and completion in time.
8. The headmasters and the staff shall report their attendance through Biometric devices and the device be sanitized at regular intervals.
9. However those schools which are located in the containment zones and quarantines are exempted from the above instructions. But the headmasters and staff shall have to ensure updating and uploading of all the data as directed above.
10. Further, the headmasters and teachers shall not run any classes nor permit any child to attend the schools as the instructions with regard to reopening of the schools are yet to be received from the government. They shall note that these instructions are not to reopen the educational institutions.
11. While attending to the institutions they shall adhere to all the precautions, instructions issued by Government for containment and control of COVID-19 from time to time.
12. The headmaster and the staff have to report to the institutions by 22-6-2020 and shall continue to attend the institutions till further orders. However they shall have to observe social distancing and adhere to all precautions such as wearing the mask etc., for containment and control of COVID-19. The headmasters shall meet the expenditure on sanitizing from Composite School Grants released to the schools during 2019-20.
13. Headmasters/Teachers who are suffering from chronic diseases i.e., Kidneys, Cancer, Heart, etc., and pregnant women should obtain prior permission from their respective Inspecting Officers by submitting appropriate medical documentation to attend the given task/work from their homes, instead of attending the work at schools.
14. All the Regional Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers are directed to issue necessary instructions to all Headmasters and teachers of Primary /Upper Primary / High Schools under Govt. management including Aided management to attend the schools with immediate effect to comply with the above instructions and to stay in the school headquarters till further orders.
Download the Proceedings of AP Teachers Attend to Schools
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|