AP LAWCET Syllabus 2024, Exam Pattern Download
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2024. Download Pdf AP LAWCET Exam Syllabus 2024 is Available Here. Candidates who are Planning to Take the AP LAWCET Exam Can Review the Most Recent Syllabus. The Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education will conduct the AP LAWCET Entrance Exam Test Syllabus 2024.AP LAWCET Syllabus oF Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu for admission to LL.B 3-Year / LL.B 5-Year Law courses in Universities and Affiliated colleges in the state of AP for the academic session 2024.AP LAWCET Syllabus.
Candidates Taking the AP LAWCET Exam 2024 can Check and Download the AP LAWCET 2024 Syllabus on this Page to better prepare for the AP LAWCET 2024 Exam.
AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test) is an annual entrance examination held for admission into 3-year and 5-year LLB courses in colleges and universities in Andhra Pradesh. It is organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). The test measures the candidate’s knowledge and aptitude for pursuing a career in law. The exam consists of multiple-choice questions in the areas of General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs, and Aptitude for the Study of Law. The results of the AP LAWCET are used to determine eligibility for admission into various law colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2024:
Every year, the SKU, Anantapuramu conducts the AP LAWCET Entrance Examination for Admission to 3/ 5-Year law courses at government and private institutions. The SKU, Anantapuramu has decided to hold the AP LAWCET 2024 Examination in May/ 2024. AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Result Aspirants who submitted their application forms between the deadlines can begin preparing for the AP LAWCET Entrance Examination 2024. Applicants must prepare properly in order to write the examination and score higher marks. AP LAWCET Web Counselling Dates 2024 Aspirants planning to take the AP LAWCET 2024 exam can Download the AP LAWCET Syllabus in pdf format.
AP LAWCET 2024 Syllabus
The AP LAWCET Exam 2024 syllabus is provided below.
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability: Geography, logical reasoning, Analytical Ability, Decision Making, Nonverbal Reasoning, History, Economics, Politics, and so on.
- Current events include legal news, environmental news, political news, and so on. This section covers the reading of an entire newspaper. The aspirant is expected to be up to date on local, national, and global events.
- Fundamental Duties, legal aptitude, law-related knowledge, India’s Constitution, Fundamental Rights, and so on.
|Category||AP LAWCET Syllabus|
|Level of Exam||AP State|
|Name of the examination||AP LAWCET 2024|
|Date of Examination||May-2024|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2024|
|Declaration of Results||May-2024|
|Official web portal||http://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET|
AP LAWCET Syllabus Subject Wise
Candidates taking the AP LAWCET Exam 2024 can check and download the AP LAWCET 2024 Syllabus on this page to better prepare for the AP LAWCET 2024 Exam. AP LAWCET Examination Paper Contain Subjects as Per Group Wise. Syllabus of for the AP LAWCET 2024, Check Below is the Entire Syllabus
Part-A : General Knowledge and Mental Ability (30 Questions)
General Knowledge :
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc
Mental Ability Topics :
- Verbal Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Analytical Reasoning
- Direction and Distances
- Linear Arrangements
- Complex Arrangements
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
Part-B : Current Affairs (30 Questions)
- Awards and Achievements
- Scientific Discoveries and Inventions
- And further topics of relevance
Part-C : Aptitude for the Study of Law (60 Questions)
- Aptitude for the Study of Law, Elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the Law and Constitution of India on the part of the Student is Assumed.
- For 5 year Law Course, the standard Expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level.
- Constitutional Law
- Mercantile Law
- Labour Law
- Indian Constitution
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Law
- Crimes and Torts
AP LAWCET 2024 Exam Pattern
Students who are looking for admission through AP LAWCET 2024 should check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based test)
- Number of Questions: 120 questions
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Language of Questions: English and Telugu
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable.