AP Employees Funeral Charges enhanced to Rs 25,000 GO 35 Dated 11-05-2022 as per PRC 2022 (Obsequies charges) | HM & MEO Proceedings Download in Pdf. AP Govt Teachers and Employees Funeral Charges Enhancement Orders G.O.Ms.No.35 Dated 11.05.2022 Permission of expenditure on Funeral Charges (burial charges) of dead (asleep) Government Employees and Teachers increased of Funeral Charges (burial charges) from Rs.15000 to Rs.25000- Orders Issued.
AP Employees Funeral Charges enhanced to Rs 25,000 | GO 35 Dated 11.05.2022 | PRC 2022 (Obsequies charges Increased)
Download of Funeral Charges Proceedings (Request Letter) AP Government Employees with GO 35 as per PRC 2022. SERVICES WELFARE – Welfare of Government Employees – Sanction of expenditure on Funeral Charges (Obsequies charges) of deceased Government Employees – Enhancement of Funeral Charges (Obsequies charges) from Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000 – Orders Issued. AP Employees Funeral Charges (Obsequies charges) enhanced to Rs 25,000 GO 35 Dated 11th May 2022.
AP PRC G.O.Ms.No.35 Dated:11.05.2022 – Enhanced of Obsequies charges
Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.1669, G.A. (Ser.F) Department, Dt.15-9-1965.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.1052, G.A. (Ser.F) Department, Dt.5-8-1966.
- 3. G.O.Ms.No.304, G.A. (Ser.F) Department, Dt.27-4-1974.
- 4. G.O.Ms.No.104, G.A. (AR & T.II) Department, Dt.3-2-1978.
- 5. G.O.Ms.No.914, G.A. (S.W.) Department, Dt.27-12-1979.
- 6. Govt.Memo.No.312/SW/81-1, G.A. (SW) Deptt., Dt.23-3-1981.
- 7. Govt.Memo.No.448/SW/81-3, G.A. (SW) Deptt., Dt.25-7-1981.
- 8. G.O.Ms.No.510, G.A. (SW) Deptt., Dt.14-11-1985.
- 9. G.O.Ms.No.548, G.A. (Ser.Wel) Deptt, Dt.7-12-1998.
- 10.G.O.Ms.No.90, G.A. (Ser.Wel.) Deptt., Dt.9-3-2000.
- 11.G.O.Ms.No.569, G.A. (Ser.Wel.I) Deptt., Dt.6-8-2007.
- 12.G.O.Ms.No.192, G.A. (Ser.Wel.I) Deptt., Dt.23-04-2010.
- 13. G.O.Ms.No.91, G.A. (SW) Department, dt:13.04.2016.
the G.O. 1st read above, the Government have introduced a scheme under Welfare Measures to Government Employees and according to which, an amount of not less than Rupees fifty and not more than Rupees three hundred was being sanctioned to transport of deceased Government Employees died on duty to their native places.
In the G.O. 13rd read above, the Government have enhanced the obsequies charges from Rs.10,000/- to Rs.15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) to all categories of Government Employees including All India Service Officers payable to the nearest relative of Government Employees or the person lawfully in possession of the body of the deceased Government Employees to meet the expenses on obsequies ceremony.
In the meeting held with employees Associations by the Ministers Committee on 05.02.2022 and as per the minutes of the meeting, it has been decided that “Obsequies charges of Rs. 25,000/- would be paid to serving employees as well as pensioners.”
The Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby enhance the Funeral Charges (Obsequies Charges) from Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) to all categories of Government Employees including All India Service Officers payable to the nearest relative of Government Employee or the person lawfully in possession of the body of the deceased Government Employees to meet the expenses on obsequies ceremony. Accordingly, the following amendment is issued to the Annexure to G.O.Ms.No.1669, G.A. (Ser.F) Department, Dt.15-9-1965 as amended from time to time:
AMENDMENT of Government Employees Increased of Burial Charges
1. The existing Rule 3 under “sanction of expenditure” shall be substituted as under; namely;
“3. the amount that may be sanctioned by the Head of Office for the purpose shall not be more than Rs. 25, 000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only)”
Rs.25,000 Enhanced Funeral Charges for AP Employees
2. For the existing para-3 in G.O.Ms.No.548, G.A.(Ser.Wel) Department, Dt.7-12 1998 the following para shall be substituted, namely:
“The item of expenditure on obsequies charges shall be debited to sub- detailed Head of Account “310-Grants-in-ald”, “312-Other Grant-in-aid” under respective Major, Minor and Sub-Head of Account of the Department concerned and exempted from the Treasury Control and Quarterly Control orders. All Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments are requested to obtain supplementary grant for such expenditure incurred at the appropriate time during the same Financial Year.”
This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide U.O. Note to. FINO1-HROTFR(FINC)/20/2022-HR-V, dt: 11.05.2022 (computer No.E-1722582).
|AP Employees Funeral Charges enhanced GO 35||Download|
|MEO Funeral Charges Proceedings||Download|
|HM Funeral Charges Proceedings||Download|