Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education AP.ED.CET Admission Notification 2022 Released
AP EDCET Entrance Test Latest Notification For Admission and Registration Starts From The Date of 22-10-2022 – 27-10-2022 And Certificate Verification Starts From 23-10-2023 – 31-10-2022 |Apply Online BED Entrance Exam 2022 | AP EDCET Notification 2022 is Now Available……! @ teachernews.in The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test, or AP EDCET, is a state-level entrance Exam Administered by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) to Candidates Seeking Applications to B.Ed. programmes at Government-Aided and private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates should Read the Entire Article to learn More About the AP EDCET 2022.
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET 2022)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Category||AP EDCET Entrance Test Latest Notification For Admissions 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State|
The Qualified and eligible candidates of AP Ed.CET-2022 who are Desirous of seeking admissions into B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education Programs are informed that the web counseling process will be as per the following schedule
Registration Date, Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Dates 2022
|Registration||22-10-2022 to 27-10-2022|
|Verification of Certificates||23-10-2022 to 31-10-2022|
|For candidates of special category
(PH/CAP/NCC/Sports & Games/Anglo Indians), the
certificate verification will be done physically at
HLC, Andhra Loyola College, Sentini Hospital Road,
Veterinary Colony, Vijayawada
|Web Options||01-11-2022 to 03-11-2022|
|Change of web Options||04-11-2022|
|Self-Reporting and Joining||07-11-2022 to 09-11-2022|
|Commencement of Classwork||07-11-2022|
- The candidates are instructed to follow guidelines/Instructions to proceed with the web counseling process.
- Qualified and eligible candidates of AP Ed.CET-2022 are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education colleges in the State of AndhraPradesh (both University and Private)for the academic year 2022-23 on payment of processing fee as given below.
Ap .ED.CET Fee Details 2022
I) Payment of Processing Fee: (Before Certificate Verification)
1. Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs.600/- (for SC/ST/PH)through online by credit card/Debit card/(or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the website https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
2. All the candidates from 1st to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 22.10.2022 onwards using URL https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
3. Enter AP Ed.CET –2022 Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e., credit card or debit card or net bank in grand Enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
7. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate upload scanned copies of certificates i.e., the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she upload scanned copies of certificates
IIA) Online Certificate Verification Process 2022
Verification of Certificates of all candidates except candidates of Special category will be done online.
Schedule for Certificate Verification of Special Categories
IIB) Centralized Certificate Verification-Special Categories
Candidates of special category (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports & Games/AI) shall upload the scanned copies of all certificates (both academic and special category) through web portal: https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in The original certificates shall be produced at Andhra Loyola College Help Line Centre on 27.10.2022 for verification and fixing priorities.
Only at Andhra Loyola College, Sentini Hospital Road, Veterinary Colony, Vijayawada
From – To
|27-10-2022||PH (VI), PH (O), PH (HI), NCC, Sports &
Games, CAP and Anglo-Indian
|1 To Last|
- PH (VI)-Visually Impaired
- PH (O)-Orthopedically Handicapped
- PH (HI)-Hearing Impaired
- NCC-National Cadet Corps;
- Sports & Games
- CAP-Children of Armed Forces Personnel
Candidates are instructed to visit the website for rules of admission under PH/CAP/NCC/Sports & Games/AI Authority and for priorities. Candidates claiming Special reservation categories PH/CAP/NCC/Sports &Games/AI are informed that the decision of PH/CAP/NCC/SAAP Verification authority is final with regard to priorities and Genuineness of the certificates produced. Up on allotment, the certificate produced by the candidate is found false/fake the provisional Allotment stands cancelled and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution.
NOTE : The following are the scanned original certificates to be uploaded at the time of Registration. Scanned original certificates issued by the respective universities only will be considered. Certificates downloaded from websites will not be considered.
1) AP Ed.CET-2022HallTicket
2) AP Ed.CET-2022RankCard
3) Transfer Certificate(T.C.)
4) Degree Marks Memos/Consolidated Marks Memo
5) Degree Provisional Certificate
6) Intermediate Marks Memo/Diploma Marks Memo
7) S.S.C. or its equivalent Marks Memo
8) Study Certificates from Class IX to Degree
9) Residence Certificate (incase where candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect to Private candidates of A.P. State.
10) Residence certificate of either of the parent in A.P. for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect to Non-Local Candidates.
11) Latest valid Income Certificate or Ration Card issued by the competent authority containing the name of the candidate
12) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in Respect to SC/ST/BC
13) Latest Economically Weaker Section(EWS)Certificate if applicable
14) Local status certificate if applicable i.e., a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of Seven years from the 2ndday of June, 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility Details to B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education programs
Candidate shall have attempted relevant methodology subject at AP Ed.CET-2022 Based on the subjects of study at Degree or PG level (for English methodology) as the case may be.
|Mathematics||Candidates with B.A/B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidate’s with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject or B.Tech. with Mathematics & Physics.|
|Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences (See Annexure-I)under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. Candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subjects|
|Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences (See Annexure-II)under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects.|
|Social studies||All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with
Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects.
|English||Candidates with B.A Special English or M.A. English.|
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree i.e., B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all reserved categories S.C, S.T, B.C.(A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note: The candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech. with minimum of 55% of marks with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course. Age Limit: The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on the 1st of July in the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Appearing for Methodology paper other than Eligible Methodology in AP Ed.CET-2022 and obtaining Rank does Not confer any Right to claim Admission in that Methodology.
AP EdCET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Admit Card & Result
Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2023 Every year, the State Council of Higher Education conducts the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test, also known as the AP EdCET, to Admit Cards to the regular B. Ed programme. The university is ranked as one of the best in India. Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, on behalf of the Andhra State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, administers the entrance exam. Candidates who wish to Apply for Admission to the two-year B. Ed programme at various government and private colleges should complete the application form. The Application form will be made available in March. Candidates must submit their Application forms before the deadline. Candidates can obtain complete AP EdCET information.
AP Exam Pattern An objective question will be asked on the EdCET 2022 exam.
- This exam will be divided into three sections.
- Exam mode will be offline.
- Candidates will receive one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be 140 questions in total.
- Negative marking is not permitted in this exam.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part: A General English||25||25|
|Part: B General Knowledge||15||15|
|Part: C Methodology (Mathematics
Syllabus For AP.ED.CET (Annexure-I & Annexure-II )2022
ANNEXURE – I (Allied subjects of Physical Sciences)
1. Analytical Chemistry
2. Applied Chemistry
3. Applied Electronics
4. Applied Physics
5. Astro Physics
6. Bio- Physics (Intermediate with MPC group)
8. Chemistry of Foods and Drugs
9. Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
11. Engineering Physics
12. Environmental Chemistry
13. Fertilizers and Agro Chemicals
14. Forest Products Chemistry
15. Geo Chemistry
18. Industrial Chemistry
19. Information Science
20. Inorganic Chemistry
22. Marine Science/Marine Physics
23. Medicinal Chemistry
25. Mineral Chemistry
26. Molecular Chemistry
27. Nano-Physics / Nano Science / Nano Materials
28. Nuclear Chemistry
29. Nuclear Physics
31. Organic Chemistry
32. Petro Chemicals
33. Physical Chemistry
34. Polymer Chemistry
35. Polymer Science
36. Space Physics
37. Synthetic Chemistry
ANNEXURE – II (Allied subjects of Life Sciences)
1. Agriculture/ Agricultural Science
2. Animal Biology/ Animal Sciences
4. Bio Chemistry
5. Biomedical Engineering
7. Bio Technology
8. Diary Technology
10. Environmental Biology/ Environmental Sciences
12. Food Technology
14. Genetics/Human Genetics/ Molecular Genetics
15. Home Science
17. Industrial Micro-biology
18. Marine Biology
19. Marine Science
20. Micro Biology
21. Molecular Biology
26. Plant Physiology
27. Plant Sciences
29. Public Health
31. Veterinary Science