Andra Pradesh DA Online Calculator 38.776% (33.536%) – AP Employees 30.392% DA Table from 1st July 2018, 2019 / Jan 2019 – DA Software
AP DA Online Calculator 38.776% (33.536%) – AP Employees 30.392% DA Table from 1st July 2018, 2019 / Jan 2019, DA Software Online. Andra Pradesh Teachers New DA Arrear online calculation Software developed by C Ramanjaneyulu from www.teacherNews.in. AP CPS Employees DA Arrear online calculation Andra Pradesh Dearness Allowance Calculator (Software). AP New DA Table Jan / Jul 2018 & 2019 – CPS Employees DA Ready Reckoner 2018 Andra Pradesh. AP DA Online Calculator 30.392% – AP Employees 30.392% DA Table from 1st July 2018 & 2019.
How to Calculate Andra Pradesh Teachers July 2018 DA Arrears in Online and AP CPS Teachers DA Calculator. GO.94 New DA to AP Employees from 1st July 2019 (Present DA 38.776%). As per the latest Andra Pradesh Govt Order released AP GO 94 Dated: 04-11-2020. Andra Pradesh New DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employees from 1st July 2018. So, now present new DA is 30.392% and Calculate is in Online in teacherNews.in. Enhanced DA 3.144% (33.536% to 30.392%) of DA has been enhanced vide the GO.Ms.No.94 Dt:04-11-2020.
DA Online Calculator 38.776% (33.536%) – AP Employees 30.392% DA Table from 1st July 2018, 2019 / Jan 2019 – DA Software
AP DA Arrears Calculator Online – Know your Dearness Allowances to Paid in Cash. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2018 to 31st of December, 2020 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees. To know the exact DA Arreas we created a online software which can show you the DA Arrears of the individual employee as per their Basic Pay.
Dearness Allowance Enhanced to AP Employees:
1. DA Enhanced from 01.07.2018
2. GO.94 DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employees,
3. Present DA: 27.248%
4. Old DA: 30.392%
5. 1st July, 2018 to 31st December, 2020 shall be credited in GPF Account
6. CPS Employees 10% of DA from 1st July, 2018 to 31st December, 2020 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash in three InstallmenAP.
7. Cash from January 2020 payable on 1st February 2020.
How to Calculate AP Employees 30.392% DA Arrears
Select Basic Pay as on Oct -2020
Increment Month Select
Select AAS (6/12/18/24 Years Scale)
Select Surrender of Earned Leaves
Finally Click on Submit Botton
Display Your DA Arrears Month wise Details
And Download in pdf file.
AP Employees July 2018 DA 30.392% Details
|New DA effect Date||01.07.2018|
|AP Teachers Enhanced DA from||01.07.2018|
|AP GO Subject||DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employees|
|GO Number||GO 94, Date: 04-11-2020|
|Present DA||30.392% (New DA)|
AP Employees Jan 2019 DA 33.536% Details
|New DA effect Date||01.01.2019|
|AP Teachers Enhanced DA from||01.01.2019|
|GO Subject||DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employees|
|GO Number||GO 51, Date: 31-07-2021|
|Present DA||33.536% (New DA)|
AP Employees July 2019 DA 38.776% Details
|New DA effect Date||01.07.2019|
|AP Teachers Enhanced DA from||01.07.2019|
|GO Subject||DA 5.24% Sanctioned to AP Employees|
|GO Number||GO 99, Date: 20-12-2021|
|Present DA||38.776% (New DA)|
AP Teachers DA PF & CPS Arrears Online Calculation
GPF Account DA Arrears to be credited in GPF account
from 1st July 2018 to December 31, 2020 (30 Months).
CPS Account 10% of DA Arrears is to be credited in CPS Account from 1st July 2018 to December 31, 2020
Cash to all Employees From January, 2020 Month
90% Cash Payable
to CPS employees 1st July 2018 to December 31, 2020
Dearness Allowance GPF / CPS Arrears Online Calculator
DA GO 94 ఆధారంగా july-2018 నుండి Dec-2020 వరకు నెల వారీ DA Arrears Statement ను మీ Basic కి అనుగుణంగా కింద ఇవ్వబడిన లింక్ లో చూసుకొవచ్చు.
కింద ఉన్న లింక్ ఓపెన్ చేసి,
ప్రస్తుత (Oct month) Basic select చెయ్యండి.
Increment Month select చేసి Next Button Tap చెయ్యండి
Next screen లో ఒకవేళ మీరు AAS & ELs surrender తీసుకున్నట్లయితే, సంబంధిత నెలను select చేసి Submit పైన Tap చెయ్యండి.
Jul-2018 నుండి Oct-2020 వరకు DA బకాయిలు (నెల వారీ statement) మీ మొబైల్ screen పైనా కనిపిస్తాయి.
AP DA Arrears Online Calaculator Click Here (Jul 2018 Online Calculator)
DA Arrears Online Calaculator Click Here (Jan 2019 Online Calculator)
AP DA Arrears Online Calaculator Click Here (Jul 2019 Online Calculator)
AP Employees DA Arrears Calaculator Click Here (Excel Sheet)
Andra pradesh Employees July 2018 DA 30.392% GO 94 Download
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|