TS 10th Exam Pattern 2023 – Telangana SSC New Scheme of Exam (Six Papers) : TS 10th 6 Papers Exam Pattern released by SCERT TS. Telangana School Education Department has introduced changes in the existing TS SSC exam pattern 2023 considering the COVID19 pandemic situation. According to the official notification, the students will now appear for six papers for six subjects instead of 11 papers earlier. Considering the COVID19 pandemic situation, the Telangana School Education Department has introduced changes in the existing TS SSC exam pattern 2021.
TS 10th Exam Pattern 2023 – Telangana SSC New Scheme of Exam (Six Papers)
Number of papers (Six Papers) : As a part of the new six-subjects question paper pattern, the paper 1 and 2 of First language, English, Mathematics, General Science (Physics and Biology) and Social Studies shall be merged into a single paper instead of two papers for each subject. There shall be no change in the second language paper,” the notification stated.
Telangana 10th Class New Scheme of Exams Details
|Name of the State||Telangana State|
|Name of the Education Board||Telangana Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Grade||10th class in Secondary School Certificate (SSC)|
|Name of the Subject||Telugu / Urdu / Hindi / English / Mathematics / Science / Vocational etc.|
|Authority||Directorate of Secondary Education, Government of Telangana|
|Download Paper||TS 10th Model Paper 2023 All Subject Pdf Format Download|
Telangana SSC Subject Wise Marks Distribution 2023
TS SSC Exam pattern contains the marks distribution, exam duration. Hence, students should be aware of the complete exam pattern of TS SSC 2023. Refer to the below details.
- 10th Class Students have to study six subjects.
- TS SSC Exam 2023 will be conducted in Sanskrit, Telugu, Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science, Physical Sciences, Biology, Social Studies, Urdu etc.,
- Out of the six subjects, there will be three language papers and the other three will be General Science, Social Studies and Mathematics.
- There will be a total of eleven papers in these six subjects and each subject will have two papers, except second language paper.
- Each paper of TS SSC 2023 exams will be of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, summative assessment (Board exam) is for 80 marks and the formative test is for 20 marks.
- The minimum passing marks for each paper is 35 marks.
Ts 10th Subject Wise Marks Distribution 2023
|Subject||Total Marks||Theory Exam Marks||Internal Assessment|
|First Language (Hindi/Urdu/Telugu)||100||80||20|
|Second Language (Hindi/Telugu)||100||80||20|
|Third Language (English)||100||80||20|
|Mathematics (Paper 1 )||50||40||10|
|Mathematics (Paper 2)||50||40||10|
|Social Paper 1||50||40||10|
|Social Paper 2||50||40||10|