SVUCET 2020 Counselling Schedule & Certificate verification- SVU MA, MSc, M.Com PG Admissions
SVUCET 2020 Result has been Declared on 16th October 2020. SVU PGCET is completely known as Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test and it is a university level entrance examination managed through Sri Venkateswara University. This test is organized to provide admission to the candidates in postgraduate programs from the various campuses. In the various affiliated colleges Sri Venkateswara University, the admission will provide to the candidates on the basis of their marks scored in the SVUCET examination. Here, from this article, applicants will get the detailed information of SVUCET 2020 Counselling Schedule, Certificate verification & Documents Required For web Counselling.
SVU PGCET 2020
|Full-Form||Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Exam Date||9th to 16th Oct 2020|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY COMMON ENTRANCE TEST Counselling Schedule
SVUCET PGCET 2020 Counselling Dates, SVU PG MA/ MSc/ M.Com Department wise Certificates Verification Process, 1st Phase, 2nd Phase Counselling Schedule, SVU PGCET Admissions 2020 Counselling Centers @ svuoda.in.
SV University counselling Dates and After Results SVUCET-2020 Convener Conduct Admissions counseling. SVUCET 2020 MA Counselling Schedule released and Certificates List. SVU PGCET Couselling Dates 2020 SVUCET 2020 Certificate Verification Schedule.
SV University Counselling for PG Admission Fees Particulars Download at http://www.svudoa.in/. SVUCET 2020 M.Sc Counselling Dates SVUPGCET 2020 M.Com Counselling Schedule, SVU PGCET 2020 M.P.Ed Counselling Dates, SVUCET PG admission MCA Counselling Fee 2020. Tirupathi University PG Admission Counselling Dates at http://www.svudoa.in/.
Documents Required for Counselling:
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
1. SVUPGCET 2020 Application, Hall Ticket
2. SVUPGCET 2020 Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
4. Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
5. Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
6. Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if the reservation is claimed)
7. S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
8. Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
9. Income Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed).
10.Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2020) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
11.Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
12.Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Sri Venkateshwara University)
13.Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
14. Two sets Xerox copies of the above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos. No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).