National Mineral Development Corporation Limited Jobs 2022 | Apply Online 11 Assistant General Manager Vacancies | NMDC Recruitment 2022
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has Released a Recruitment Notification 2022 Notice for the position of Assistant General Manager for the year 2022. There are Currently 11 open positions for which Applicants Are accepted. See More information about NMDC Recruitment 2022 Below. Most Recent Notification for the Hiring of an Assistant General Manager has been released by National Mineral Development Corporation Limited. There are 11 openings listed in the NMDC job announcement. Before the deadline for submission, the Interested Candidate with a Diploma, Graduate, M.Sc., MA, or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution may submit their application. The last day to submit an application is November 25, 2022.
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Job Type||NMDC Job Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant General Manager|
|Total Posts||11 Posts|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||05 November 2022|
|Last Date||25 November 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 9300-180500/-|
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant General Manager||Aspirants must possess a diploma, graduate degree, master degree, postgraduate degree, or an equivalent qualification from a recognised board or institution.|
- Age restrictions effective as of February 2, 2022
- Candidates must be at least a certain age to apply. Application for NMDC Jobs 2022: 30 Years
- Age limit for applicants: maximum Application for NMDC Jobs 2022: 45 Years
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Departmental Candidates: 15 Years
- Pay range for positions as an assistant general manager at NMDC: Rs. 9300–180500
Form/ Application Fees
- The applicants must pay a submission fee of Rs. 500.
Candidate form filing costs: NIL for SC, ST, PwD, and Ex-Servicemen
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen & Department Candidates – Nil
- All Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- The payment can be made by using UPI /credit card/online net banking through SBI-Collect using Internet Banking integrated with an online application.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT) Online Exam
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Date to publish/start accepting NMDC applications: November 5, 2022
25 November 2022 is the deadline for NMDC Jobs form submission.
An official recruitment announcement for the position of assistant general manager has been made by National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC). Candidates can submit their applications for the NMDC Vacancy 2022 using the official URL mentioned below, as NMDC encouraged qualified individuals to submit online applications.
|NMDC Limited Assistant General Manager & Junior Manager Posts & Online Form Detailed|
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||11Posts|
|Start Date to Apply||05 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25 November 2022|
|Tentative date of online test||December 2022|
|Jt. Company Secretary||01|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||01|
|Assistant General Manager
|Junior Manager (Chemical)||01|
|Junior Manager (Environment)||03|
|Junior Manager (Rajbhasha)||02|
- Company Secretary with a CS degree (Final).
- AGM (Law) – Graduation with a Degree in Law (3 years in length) or (5 years Integrated Course) following
- HSC (10+2) from a recognised University/Institute
- AGM (Personnel) – Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees, a Postgraduate Diploma in Sociology, Social Work,
- Labor Welfare, Personnel Management, IR, IRPM, HR, HRM, or an MBA in Personnel Management, HR, or HRM with a minimum two-year duration.
- Junior Manager (Chemical) – Degree in Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Civil engineering degree or postgraduate degree in environmental management required for junior manager (environment).
- M.A. in Hindi (Junior Manager, Rajbhasha) from a reputable university or institute.