GSECL Recruitment 2022: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Helper) vacancies under the establishment. All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates who recently completed their qualification and who are above 18 years are only eligible to apply for GSECL Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website is 800. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through online mode from 21-06-2022 to 12-07-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed ITI in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply for GSECL Recruitment 2022.
GSECL Recruitment 2022 | http://www.gsecl.in/ | Apprentices/ Vidyut Sahayak | ITI | Last Date: 12th July 2022
GSECL Recruitment 2022: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) had released notification for the posts of Vidyut Sahayak in the disciplines. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its website www.gsecl.in. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the State Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited on temporary basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak (Helper) Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)|
|Name of the Posts||Vidyut Sahayak (Helper)|
|No. of Posts||800|
|Last Date to apply||12-07-2022|
Vacancies of GSECL Recruitment 2022:
Vidyut Sahayak (Helper) – 800 Posts
Wireman, Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Lineman, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, Moulder, Laboratory Plant Attendant, Steam Turbine, Welder, Plumber, Mechanic, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Attendant, Operator, Chemical Mechanic.
Eligibility Criteria for GSECL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the GSECL Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for GSECK Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates should complete ITI in the trades of Wireman, Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Lineman, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, Moulder, Laboratory Plant Attendant, Steam Turbine, Welder, Plumber, Mechanic, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Attendant, Operator, Chemical Mechanic from recognized Institute with possession of trade certificate.
- Candidates must complete their academic qualification recently are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have undergone apprenticeship and who are having more than one year of experience are not eligible to apply.
Pay Scale for GSECL Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get stipend of about Rs. 8,000 – 15,000/- by the recruiting organization.
Selection Criteria for GSECL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Certificates Verification.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to certificates verification process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application copy
- Residence Certificate
- Apprenticeship Certificate
Application Fee for GSECL Notification 2022
No need to pay application fee for this notification.
How to Apply for GSECL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website for the GSECL, www.gsecl.in
- Click on the Online application form
- Click on the respective post name
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at appropriate places.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a print out copy of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) was incorporated in August 1993 and is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objectives to initiate a process of restructuring of Power Sector and to mobilize resources from the market for adding to the generating capacity of the State and improving the quality and cost of existing generation. The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as it’s wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Power Sector. The Memorandum and Articles of Association of GSECL envisage a wide spectrum of activities to improve the electricity infrastructure of Gujarat. GSECL has initiated its activities in the field of Generation of Power.
The Government of Gujarat (GoG) has also given to the GSECL the status of Independent Power Producer (IPP) with approval to undertake new power projects. The Company commenced it’s commercial operation in the year 1998. However, the operations of GSECL were limited to Power Stations units Gandhinagar #5, Wanakbori #7, Utran GBPS & Dhuvaran CCPP till the complete unbundling of erstwhile GEB was undertaken, i.e. up to 31st March 2005.
Important Dates for GSECL Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 21-06-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Registration: 12-07-2022
Address for Communication:
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited, Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara-390 007.