BEML Recruitment Notification 2022- Apply for 80 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts | November 21st 2022

BEML Notification 2022

BEML Notification 2022 for 80 Graduate & Apprentice Posts

Board of Bharat Earth Movers Limited – BEML Notification 2022 – BEML Recruitment Notification 2022- Apply for 80 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts | November 21st 2022 | Apply for 80 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancies: Latest BEML -Bharat Earth Movers Limited has announced the hiring of 80 Graduate and Technician Apprentices. Interested government job seekers can now apply online for BEML Careers 2022. However, the online application process for BEML India jobs will begin on November 14th, 2022. The Application Deadline for BEML Recruitment is November 21, 2022. BEML Recruitment 2022 for Engineers Application forms are available below. For more information, please read this article and visit the BEML Official Website, Recruitment 2022.

About the Board:

BEML Limited (formerly Bharat Earth Movers Limited) was founded in May 1964 as a Public Sector Undertaking in Bangalore to manufacture Rail Coaches & Spare Parts and Mining Equipment. The company has partially disinvested, and the government now owns 54% of total equity. The public, financial institutions, foreign institutional investors, banks, and employees hold the remaining 46%. BEML Limited, a ‘Schedule-A’ company, serves India’s core sectors such as Defence, rail, power, mining, and infrastructure. During 1965, the company began with a modest Rs. 5 crore turnover. The Company’s diverse business portfolio has resulted in a turnover of more than Rs.3,500 Cr.

The company operates in three major business sectors  mining and construction, Defence, and rail and metro. The three verticals are served by nine manufacturing units in Bangalore, Kolar Gold Fields – KGF, Mysore, Palakkad, and a subsidiary, Vidnyan Industries Ltd, in Chikmagalur District. Each Business vertical is led by a Director who reports to the Company’s Chairman and Managing Director.

BEML Jobs 2022 – key Highlights

Organization  Bharat Earth Movers Limited(BEML)
Post Name Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
Number of Vacancies 80
Job Category  Central Govt Jobs
Application Mode Offline Mode
Starting  Date to Apply 14th November 2022
Last Date to Apply 21st November 2022
Job Location Bangalore
Official Website

Bharat Earth Movers Limited’s Board of Directors has invited online applications from young, result-oriented, self-driven Engineering professionals with deep learning Abilities to fill 80 Apprentice Posts. Selected Applicants will receive one year of training and a pay scale ranging from Rs. 40,000 to Rs.140,000 during that time. Candidates should read the entire article and bookmark our website Recruitment for future Government job updates. Interested candidates should apply for BMEL Recruitment as soon as possible.

Vacancy Specifics BEML Recruitment 2022 Job Posting:

  • Automobile Engineering: 05
  • Civil Engineering: 05
  • Computer Science and Engineering: 05
  • Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 05
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering: 05
  • Mechanical Engineering: 05
  • Mechanical Engineering: 05

Age Limit:

The maximum age limit has described below,

  • Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years as on (06th November 2022)

BEML Careers Salary Structure:

  • Please refer the official notification for BEML Salary details.

BEML Selection Process:

  • Written Test
  • Personal Interview

BEML Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:

  • Applicant  fee pay a non -refundable fee is Rs. 500/-
  • No fee for SC/ST/PWDs
  • Payment Mode: Online Mode

BEML Recruitment 2022 Job Notification Download

  • Visit the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) official website at
  • Go to the home page Announcements section.
  • On the home page, Click the link titled “Notification for Requirement of Graduate and Technician Apprentices at BEML Limited. Bangalore.”
  • In a new window, you will see the PDF of the BEML Recruitment 2022 Job Notification.
  • Download the BEML Recruitment 2022 Job Notification and keep it for future reference.
BEML Official Notification Pdf – Download 
Bharat Earth Movers Limited Apply Online Link – Click Here 
BEML Official Website– Click Here