AP Employees E-SR E-Service Book Online Service Register Guidelines GO 99
AP Employees E-SR E-Service Book Online Service Register Guidelines GO 99. AP Teachers E-SR E-Service Book Employees Online Service Register GO 99. Public services – How to Maitain E Service Book – Maintenance of Service Book – Replacing the existing Service Book with e-Service Book – Amendment to Fundamental Rules provisions – Orders – Issued. GO MS 99 Service Book–Maintenance of Service Book–Replacing the existing Service Book with eService Book Amendment to Fundamental Rules provisions – Orders issued. 31.08.2018 లోపు తమ పాత సర్వీస్ రిజిస్టర్ ను e service Register గా మార్చుట – GO.99. G.O.MS.No. 99 Dated: 27-06-2018. Government of AP hereby order adoption e Service Book for the use of all Government employees to whom Fundamental Rules apply. All the AP Government employees shall have e Service Book. The Service Books of existing employees shall be replaced with e Service Books. The Heads of Offices/ Heads of Departments who maintains Service Book Maintenance of the employees shall update all the entries in the new format of e Service Book by 31-08-2018.
Employees Of AP, E-SR E-Service Book Online Service Register Guidelines GO 99
Read the following:
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
1. G.O.Ms.No.200, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.I) Dept., dt.10.12.1999
2. Office Memo No.F.No.21011/15/2010-Estt.(Allowance), GoI, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training, New Delhi, dt.05.04.2016.
O R D E R:
According to Rules 1 and 2, Annexure II, Part III read with Fundamental Rule 74(a)(iv) of the Fundamental Rules, Service Book as prescribed in Form No. 10 of AP Fundamental Rules as amended in the orders first read above has to be opened for Gazetted and Non – Gazetted employees of the Government.
2. In the reference second read above, the Government of India have communicated a proposal to modernize the service Book to make it user friendly.
3. Government after careful consideration hereby order adoption e Service Book for the use of all Government employees to whom Fundamental Rules apply.
4. All the Government employees shall have e Service Book. The Service Books of existing employees shall be replaced with e Service Books. The Heads of Offices/ Heads of Departments who maintains Service Books of the employees shall update all the entries in the new format of e Service Book
5. The following notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the provision to Article 309 read with article 313 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendment to the Andhra Pradesh Fundamental Rules, namely :-
In the said Fundamental Rules, for Form 10 under Part IV of Annexure II, the following form of e Service Book shall be substituted.
SERVICE BOOK Contents
- PART 1. PERSONAL DETAILS
- PART 2. CERTIFICATES
- PART 3. SERVICE DETAILS
- PART 4. PAY DRAWN DETAILS
- PART 5. LEAVE DETAILS
- PART 6. LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION DETAILS
- PART 7. INTEREST BEARING ADVANCES DETAILS
- PART 8. GROUP INSURANCE SCHEME DETAILS
- PART 9. SERVICE VERIFICATION DETAILS
- PART 10. DEPARTMENTAL TESTS AND TRAININGS DETAILS
- PART 11. INCENTIVES AND PUNISHMENTS DETAILS
- PART 12. PENSION PROPOSALS.
PERSONAL DETAILS IN ESR
- 1. Name & Surname
- 2. Service
- 3. Post Category
- 4. Employee ID
- 5. Photo
- 6. Aadhaar Number
- 7. Father/Mother/Spouse Name:
- 8. Place of Birth :
- 9. Date of Birth :
- 10. Nationality : Indian
- 11. Category : SC ST BC Others
- 12. Differently abled : Yes No
- 13. Family Details
- 14. Education
- 15. Address : Permanent Address and Communication Address
- 16. Home Town
- 17. Account numbers
- (i) Bank Account Number
- (ii) PAN number :
- (iii) Provident Fund account number:
- (iv) PRAN number :
- (v) A.P.G.L.I. :
- 18. Identification
- Identification marks :
- Height (cm): :
- 19. Left Thumb Impression of Government servant.