AP Teachers Maternity Leave Abortion Leave to Female State Govt Employees-Full Guide as per GO.152 Dt 4.5.2010
Complete Guide on Maternity Leave, Abortion Leave, Miscaarriage Leave to Female State AP Govt Employees. GO.152 Dated 4.5.2010. Female Employees Abortion Leave in AP TS States – Rules for Miscarriage Leave to Female. Maternity Leave, Abortion Leave Rule to Female State Govt Employees-Full Guide AP GO.152 Dt 4.5.2010, Complete Guide on Maternity Leave, Abortion Leave, Miscarriage Leave to Female State AP Govt Employees. GO.152 Dated 4.5.2010. As per the Present rules, The ML can be granted to the married women employees of the AP State up to 180 days on par with the employees of Government of India subject to the condition that the same would be available up to 2 surviving children only.
AP GO.Ms.No.254, Dated:10-11-1995. అబార్షన్ కి రెండుసార్లు మాత్రమే సెలవు ఉపయోగించుకోవాలి అంటున్నారు.వాస్తవమా ? కాదా? ప్రకారం ఇద్దరు కంటే తక్కువ జీవించియున్న బిడ్డలు గలవారు అర్హులు. అంతేకానీ ఎన్నోసారి అనే దానితో నిమిత్తం లేదు. Government of Andhra Pradesh Abstract Leave Rules ‐ Maternity Leave to Women Government Servants enhancement from 90 days to 120 days ‐Orders‐ Issued, AP Finance & Planning (FIN.WING-FRI) Department GO.Ms.No.254 Dated: 10-11-1995.
Get FREE Teachers News and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp Click Here to Register
Female Employees Abortion Leave in AP TS States – Rules for Miscarriage Leave to Female
Maternity Leave, Miscaarriage Leave to Female State Govt Employee -Full Guide
Read the following:
1) G.O.Ms.No.384, Fin & Pig (FW.FR.I) Department. dated. 5‐11‐1997
2) G.O.Ms.No.219, Fin & Pig (FW.FR.I) Department. dated 25‐6‐1984
3) G.O.Ms.No.38, Fin & Plg (FW.FR.I) Department. dated 18‐3‐1992
1. In the Government Order 1st Read above, orders were issued to the effort that married female Government Servants, temporary or permanent, shall be granted Maternity Leave for a period of 90 days.
2. In the Government Order 3rd Read above, orders were issued that the maternity leave to the married female Government Servants shall be granted to these with less than two surviving children.
3) The N.G.O is Employees Organizations have represented to the Hon’ble Chief Minister to enhance the Maternity Leave for women married Government Employees from 90 days to 120 days , while addressing the N.G.O’s at their Annual Conference, the Chief Minister has announced the enhancement of the Maternity Leave for women married employees from 90 days to 120 days.
4) Government hereby order that the competent authority may grant maternity leave on full pay to married female government servants for a period of 120 days subject to the condition that it shall be granted to those with less than two surviving children.
5) Orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
6) The existing provision of grant of Maternity Leave not exceed Six weeks in cases of miscarriage (including abortion) and medical termination of pregnancy will continue without any change.
7) Necessary amendments to the Fundamental Rules will be issued separately.
Leave Miscarriage Leave to Female Employees in AP / TS States