Primary Schools Teachers Activities, Timings for Re-opening of Schools Rc.No.191/A&I/2020 : AP Primary Teachers to attend Schools daily 9.30-1.30pm – Bio Metric Must – Activities to be done by primary school teachers. Clarification on Primary School Teachers Timings and Activities to be done by Primary School Teachers – Instructions during the school time as per Memo Rc.No.191/A&I/2020 Dated: 07/12/2020. AP School Education COVID 19 – Re-opening of Schools in a graded manner and Learning with Physical / Social Distancing for the academic year 2020-21 – Activities to be done by Primary School Teachers – Certain Instructions issued – Regarding.
Primary Schools Teachers Activities, Timings for Re-opening of Schools Rc.No.191/A&I/2020
- 1) Instructions of the Hon’ble Minister for Education on 30-10-2020 during the video conference with all concerned officials.
- 2) G.O.Rt.No.216, Dated:01.11.2020 from the School Education (Prog.II) Department, GoAP.
- 3) Circular Rc.No.191/A&I/2020, Dt:
- 4) G.O. Rt. No. 229 S.E. Dept., dt: 23-11-2020
All the regional Joint Directors and district Educational Officers in the State are informed that Government in its orders 2nd & 3rd cited have issued orders for reopening of schools from 2nd November, 2020 in a graded manner i.e., Classes 9th to 12th from 2nd November, 2020, Class 8th from 23rd November, 2020, Classes 6th & 7th from 14th Dec.2020 and Classes – 1st to 5th after Sankranti (after assessing the situation) for all schools under all managements and informed that, the present scenario of conducting of online classes may be continued until resuming the regular classes for respective grades duly following the COVID-19 protocol.
Activities to be done are:
- a. to attend the school by 9.30 a.m to 1.30 p.m on working days.
- b. to take up enrolment of all school age children in the school in consultation with the PC and the Anganwadi Center.
- c. to update the status of distribution of JVK kits and dry ration under MDM. Necessary data entries to be done in the mobile app.
- d. to prepare the annual and monthly plans and to ensure that the students attend to the workbooks given to them under JVK.
- e. a weekly meeting with one third (1/3) of the parents to be conducted. The parents shall be motivated to send their children to schools from the date of reopening of schools. The parents shall be encouraged to ensure that their children attend to the workbooks and also to monitor online classes, clarification of doubts and day to day improvement of children’ education. If required they may visit every household and create awareness among the parents towards the academic work of their children,
- f. the weekly work done sheet of teachers shall be uploaded in web site meant for it.
- g. undergo NISTHA training without fail.
- h. to make school based activities such as preparation of toy-based TLM and display in school complex meeting
- i. to study New Educational Policy thoroughly in true letter and spirit.
- j. to ensure that the child info is updated from time to time.
Further vide circular 3rd cited they are requested to issue instructions to the field officers that all teachers and headmasters of high schools, UP schools and primary schools should attend the schools everyday and also to take their biometric attendance without fail.
In view of the above circumstances all the RJDSEs/DEOs are requested to issue necessary instructions to all schools through field level officer on the activities to be done by primary school teachers.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|