NTA JEE MAIN Session 2 Online Registration 2023
NTA JEE MAIN Session 2 Online Registration 2023 National Testing Agency NTA has issued a Notification for Admission to the JEE MAIN Session II April 2023 Exam. Candidates who want to take the JEE MAIN Session II Exam Can Apply online between 07/02/2023 and 07/03/2023. See the advertisement for details on the age limit, syllabus, Pattern, and admission procedure for JEE MAIN 2023.
|Session 2 JEE (Main)||April 2023|
|Online Submit Application Form||07 Feb 2023 to 07 Mar 2023 (up to 09.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for Successful Transaction of Mentioned Application Fee||07 Mar 2023 (up to 11.50 P.M.)|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||Third week of Mar 2023|
|Downloading Hall Ticket from the NTA portal||Last week of March 2023|
|Dates of Exam||06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
|Display of Question Papers attempted by the aspirants and Answer Keys for inviting objections||To be published on the NTA portal|
|Declaring of the Result||To be Published on the NTA portal|
NTA Joint Entrance Examination Main 2023 Session 2 Online Form
NTA Joint Entrance Examination Main 2023 Application Form
Application Starts On : 07/02/2023
Online Application last Date : 07/03/2023 upto 09 PM
Exam Fee Last Date : 07/03/2023
Exam Date Expected : 06-12 April 2023
Exam Location Details Available : April First Week
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Available : Before Exam Released
Answer Key Sheet Available : After The Exam Released
Result Declared : As per the schedule
- General / OBC / EWS (Male) : 1000/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female) : 800/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 500/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 500/
- For Paper 1 & 2 Both Paper
- General / OBC / EWS (Male) : 2000/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female) : 1600/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 1000/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
NTA JEEMAIN Session 2 Online Registration process
Steps for the NTA JEE Main Session 2 online registration process:
It is important to keep the login ID and password safe for future reference. Also, the candidates should verify all the information provided in the online registration form before submitting it, as changes may not be allowed once the form is submitted.
JEE Mains Mock Test Mobile App NTA Has Released
Steps to Apply for Session 2 JEE Main
Here are the steps to apply for JEE Main Session 2:
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply for JEE Main” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Fill in your personal details, contact details, and other required information.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Make the payment for the NTA JEE MAIN Application Fee.
- Review and Submit the online Application Form.
It is important to Note that the Candidates Should Carefully Read and Follow all the Instructions provided on the website to avoid any Mistakes in the Online Application Form. Also, Make sure to Complete the Application process well Before the Deadline to Avoid any last-minute rush.
NTA JEE MAIN 2023 Eligibility
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.