AP Model School Notification of Entrance Test for VI class,G.No.22, dt.29-04-2015
- Government issued Guidelines and
procedure for admission of students into Model Schools in the State of Andhra
Pradesh from the Academic Year 2013-14.
- the Commissioner of School Education,
A.P. Hyderabad keeping in view of the disadvantages in admitting students in
Model Schools by drawl of lots for English Medium Quality Education and also
the difficulties involved in selecting the students atleast certain minimum
requried skills for the class admitted into, has proposed to issue certain
amendments to the guidelines and procedure issued.
- It is proposed that admission for
classes VI to X shall be done as per the procedure followed by APREIS. While
doing this, the candidates from the same Mandal where Model School is
functioning, will be given preference. Admissions will be done on the basis of
a written test. Admissions into Junior Intermediate shall be based on the marks
scored in the SSC Examination.
- Admission into Classes VI to X,
all the eligible applicants will be allowed for a written test on the
prescribed date and time to select the candidates on merit and reservations
prescribed. The convener Principal of Model Schools (Nominated) and Principal
of the Model School of the respective Mandal shall participate and finalize the
- The same procedure will be followed for
Intermediate admissions based on merit of marks scored in SSC. The Commissioner
of School Education, AP, Hyderabad shall take steps to give notification with
Schedule of Syllabi, Examination Centers, Receiving Applications, Conduct of
Written test, valuation (OMR Sheets) and preparation of selection lists etc
till completion of admissions
Exam Fee Particulars :
- OC,BC’s – 100/-
- SC,ST’s – 50/-
Exam type : Objective type
- a. Addl.Joint Collector (Education)- Chairman.
- b. District Educational Officer – Member.
- c. Regional Inspecting Officer, BIE – Member.
- d. Deputy Educational Officer, RMSA – Member.
- e. Principal – Convener of Model Schools – Convener of the District.
- f. Principal of the Convener Model School – Member