Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2023
Aakash ANTHE New Syllabus 2023 The “Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam” (ANTHE), which aims to support students in achieving a high degree of performance in numerous competitive tests, is what the acronym ANTHE stands for. In order to produce brainers for the engineering and medical level exams, AKASH was founded in 1988. It is a renowned institute in India with enormous centers spread throughout the country.
The institute is providing outstanding Assistance to the junior and senior level students in achieving their objectives. Future fans will find the impending Aakash ANTHE 2023-24 test to be quite beneficial. The necessary information, such as the Application Form, exam date, syllabus, admit card, etc., is provided here.
Overview Of Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2023
|Name of organization||Aakash Institute|
|Examinations and Syllabus||ANTHE 2023|
|ANTHE Examination and Syllabus For Classes||7,8, 9, 10, 11 & 12|
|Application Mode||Online/Offline Mode|
Online: November to December (Daily)/
Application Form For Aakash ANTHE 2023:
Candidates can register themselves if they are interested in taking part in ANTHE. By the specified date, the Application form will be accessible on the official website. November 2023 will mark the beginning of registration. The applicants have the option of registering themselves offline or online. For the Exam, there will be a 200 rupees Application fee.
Classes 7th,8th,9th,10th syllabus for Aakash ANTHE 2023
The applicant should confirm that he or she comprehends the entirety of ANTHE 2023. We won’t update the modifications to the syllabus here until the ANTHE 2023 syllabus is published. The Aakash ANTHE Syllabus for Classes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 from last year has been presented in the table below for your convenience.
Start your preparation in accordance with the Aakash ANTHE 2023 Syllabus by downloading it. This exam serves to award scholarships to students in Classes VIII, IX, and X. So, candidates are encouraged to study according to the ANTHE Exam Syllabus in order to prepare for ANTHE 2023.
ANTHE 2023 Entrance Exam Date:
|Online Registration Date||August|
|Last date to enroll for getting Up to 80% Scholarship||October|
|Application Form Receiving the Last Date with late fees||December|
|Admit Card Download||Before 1-week of the exam|
|Aakash ANTHE 2023 Entrance Exam Date||October|
|Result Date Declaration 1st week of||November|
Aakash ANTHE Online Registration:
- By completing the application form, individuals who are interested in the Aakash Scholarship Test 2023 can get there. Following are the instructions for completing the form online:
- On the official website, applicants can register online. There will be a copy of the application form.
- Visit the Aakash ANTHE webpage at www.aakash.ac.in/anthe.
- Then fill up your information, including your name, phone number, class, etc.
- Then select “Online Payment Options” after clicking “Register & Pay.”
- Simply select “Proceed for Payment.”
- Pay the application fee by Net banking, a debit card, a credit card, etc.
- then select “Pay”
- After a successful payment, double-check the form and complete the registration.
Aakash ANTHE Offline Registration:
- Now Go to the nearest Aakash centre
- Afterward, gather the ANTHE registration form.
- candidates can also download the application On https://www.aakash.ac.in/download-admission-forms,
- Clearly complete the form and include all the necessary information.
- At the fee counter, turn in the form along with the exam registration fee.
- From the Fee counter, take the payment receipt.
Aakash ANTHE 2023 Syllabus For 8th Class Students
- Rational Numbers,
- Linear Equation in One Variable,
- Comparing Quantitates,
- understanding Quadrilaterals,
- Cubes and Cubes Roots,
- Square and Square Roots ,
- Data Handling.
- Crop Production & Management,
- Conservation of Plants ,
- Animals and Cell structure & Functions.
- Force & Pressure
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current,
- Synthetic Fibers and Plastic Materials,
- Metals & Non-Metals.
- Direction Test,
- Problems Based on Figures,
- verbal & non-verbal reasoning Communication,
- coding and decoding series,
- Number and Alphabet test.
Aakash ANTHE 2023 Syllabus For 9th Class Students
- Linear Equations in two variables,
- numbers system,
- lines & angles.
- Motion, and gravitation force (excluding floatation),
- Force & Laws of motion.
- Matter in our surroundings and is matter around us pure.
- Diversity in living organisms (excluding kingdom Animalia),
- Fundamental unit of life.
- General logical reasoning,
- Analytical Reasoning, Problems based on figures and figure matrix.
Aakash ANTHE 2023 Syllabus For 10th Class Students
ANTHE Syllabus for Physics: Class IX
- Gravitation (Floatation only),
- Work and Energy,
- Class X – Light-Reflection and Refraction,
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
ANTHE 2023 Syllabus for Biology:
- Life Processes- Nutrition,
- Excretion; Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants
Chemistry Class IX
- Atoms and Molecules,
- Structure of the Atom.
- Bases and Salts,
- Metals and non-metals,
- Chemical reaction & equations.
Mathematics Class IX-X
- Real Number,
- Quadrilaterals and Equations Points,
- Pair of Linear Equation in two variables,
- Trigonometric Ratios & Identities
- Analogy, coding-decoding,
- Verbal and non-Verbal,
- Reasoning- series,
- General logical and analytical reasoning,
- Data interpretation,
- Problems based on Figures.
Aakash ANTHE 2023 Exam Pattern Details from here:
|Total No.of Questions||90|
|Duration of Time||2 Hours|
|No.of Questions in Mental Ability||20|
|No.of Questions in Mathematics||25|
|No.of Question in Science||Physics- (15)
Total – 45
Senior Category Exam Pattern:
- Candidates must attempt 90 questions
- There will be a 2 hour exam with a 360 point total.
- There won’t be any failing grades.
- Mental ability: 20.
- Science: 15 for each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Maths: 25.
- questions overall : 90
junior level exam format Type:
- questions were asked overall:80
- There are 320 total points.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- No failing grades will be awarded.
- mathematics: 24
- Science: 12 for each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- mental ability:20